IGNORED

90th Minute Winner Vs Qpr

Br 1st ol

joe burnell,picking the ball up in his own half,he on takes one,two,three,spreads it wide to murray,murray skins one,crosses to burnell and burnell with a overhead on the 18 yard box burries it in the top corner,get in there :P

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Rougier hits a power shot onto the cross bar followed by a curling shot from Murray into the top corner of the net. He goes pass Thorpe and Cureton and puts his finger by his mouth! Silence! Then he runs over to the QPR fans followed by his team-mates who shine his boot! Infornt of the rocking East End!

Anyone but Roberts
how can u call yourself a supporter?

I would not give a damn if butler flicked it off his nuts, falls onto the floor like a sack of spuds and with the anguishing hurl of pain from butler, all the QPR players crouch shouting "oooooohhhh" only for the ball to trickle in...

I would love Robbo to score now, just for you!

But i would prefer Murray! :P

Tinman, to score an injury time penalty conceded by Bignob, but first Tinman runs up and the keeper saves it, only to be retaken because Thorpe had intruded into the penalty area, second time Tinman runs up, the ball hits the post, rebounds of the keeper and goes in the net.

Tinnion then runs up the pitch towards Hollowhead drops his shorts, with his spuds hanging out right in front of him, with the words "suck on that one baby" tattooed on his spam javelin. :ph34r:

Tinman, to score an injury time penalty conceded by Bignob, but first Tinman runs up and the keeper saves it, only to be retaken because Thorpe had intruded into the penalty area, second time Tinman runs up, the ball hits the post, rebounds of the keeper and goes in the net.

Tinnion then runs up the pitch towards Hollowhead drops his shorts, with his spuds hanging out right in front of him, with the words "suck on that one baby" tattooed on his spam javelin.  :ph34r:

That is genius. If that happens we should all have a mass streak :wacko:

I third Stu's post. I've already stated i want Robbo to score it, but i would just love it now to shove right up the arse of those idiots who abbuse roberts.

Tinnion then runs up the pitch towards Hollowhead drops his shorts, with his spuds hanging out right in front of him, with the words "suck on that one baby" tattooed on his spam javelin. :wacko:

so unexpected - spam javelin, made me laugh - HARD!

Oh i would love to see that - not tinmans goods :ph34r: , but hollys face!

Archived