IGNORED

Southampton Tickets Sold Out

rockin-robin

Why can't this be true? After yesterdays good result I would have expected a rush on sales.
doubt it will sell out with two home games in 4 days should be a good crowd though alot of people who play amature football saturdays will be going my brother for one.i cant wait for the match I'm buzzing at the moment !!

doubt it will sell out with two home games in 4 days should be a good crowd though alot of people who play amature football saturdays will be going my brother for one.i cant wait for the match I'm buzzing at the moment !!

Well it says online that a few blocks around the Gate have sold out so hopefully it will be 17,000+.

Definatly - this should (prob won't be) but should be a home sell out

2nd in the league, played brilliantly in the last home game, haven't had a home game for 2 1/2 weeks, saturday footballers being able to come, good quality opposition....

I know we are home saturday as well and its expensive, but we really should be selling out for this one

I think soton will sell more than albion so should be good

Well they will bring more then West Brom because they have requested an extra 1,000 tickets after selling the 2,000 they were originally given so it looks as though they could have a very big away following.

Could we not of sold those 1000 extras :disapointed2se: oh damn forgot, not in the E.E :disapointed2se:

Well they will bring more then West Brom because they have requested an extra 1,000 tickets after selling the 2,000 they were originally given so it looks as though they could have a very big away following.

We should match that if not beat that for the return fixture; hey may even get out my chair and go myself :noexpression: (although I only normally go there to get on the QE2) :whistle2:

Archived