IGNORED

Hartson

Always Believesham

Having just got back from a lovely weekend in norwich i thought id let you know what i heard coming away from carrow road,

2 norwich fans discussing John Hartspoon, "i don't know what were doing signing him, let alone putting him in the starting line up, if we do buy him we could sell him on for medical research, thats the most were going to get out of him" owtte

so, thanks go to all those city posters who slated hartson before he lined up for norwich it was gutsy, as he could have played the game of his life but it's clearly evident he isn't good enough, even for delia

Having just got back from a lovely weekend in norwich i thought id let you know what i heard coming away from carrow road,

2 norwich fans discussing John Hartspoon, "i don't know what were doing signing him, let alone putting him in the starting line up, if we do buy him we could sell him on for medical research, thats the most were going to get out of him" owtte

so, thanks go to all those city posters who slated hartson before he lined up for norwich it was gutsy, as he could have played the game of his life but it's clearly evident he isn't good enough, even for delia

Those Canaries can't have watched the game. 32 and overweight yes, but a handful. Hasen't played regulary for a while. Created several chances and I can't beleive what a good safe Basso did in the third minute. Robinson (similar size as Hartson) can only dream of making such a safe! I can see a fit Hartson in Citys side once the window has opened. Surely must have impressed Gary.

Those Canaries can't have watched the game. 32 and overweight yes, but a handful. Hasen't played regulary for a while. Created several chances and I can't beleive what a good safe Basso did in the third minute. Robinson (similar size as Hartson) can only dream of making such a safe! I can see a fit Hartson in Citys side once the window has opened. Surely must have impressed Gary.

i'll have to get my eyes tested ........

i thought i saw typed, 'hartson in a city side' .......... if we need a 6ft 5 forward to batter oposing defences we have Vasko ..... who i think would make a far better job of it than Hartson can at present,

but that was Norwich's game plan ...... 2 bulky 6 foot plus forwards, and boot the ball upfield, and i'll admit we were battered in the first 15 mins, but if you only watched the highlights Hartson looked like action man, in the other 65 mins you didn't see, he was as mobile as a walrus, also in my humble opinion if mccombe had been playing, he wouldn't have won as much in the air as he did, .

Norwich had no other game plan than 'hoist it to Hartson', once that didn't work, we passed them off the park.

now the Southampton front two on Weds ...... thats going to be a different problem .......

:englandsmile4wf:

Put it like this, he wouldn't go to his home City club of Swansea for what they were offering him.

Hartson Agent: "So John, i'ts either Swansea or Norwich."

Hartson: " What's on offer?"

Agent: "ith the money they got for Trundle, Swansea can go to £5000pw and you'll be back home in Wales, Norwich have lost their parachute payments so can only go to £1500 pw "

Hartson: "What's the catering arrangements?"

Agent: "Swansea have Mumbles Pie and Pasty Company, Norwich have Deliah Smith"

Hartson: "Norwich sounds by far the best deal. Do they have a pair of outsized shorts?"

Hartson Agent: "So John, i'ts either Swansea or Norwich."

Hartson: " What's on offer?"

Agent: "ith the money they got for Trundle, Swansea can go to £5000pw and you'll be back home in Wales, Norwich have lost their parachute payments so can only go to £1500 pw "

Hartson: "What's the catering arrangements?"

Agent: "Swansea have Mumbles Pie and Pasty Company, Norwich have Deliah Smith"

Hartson: "Norwich sounds by far the best deal. Do they have a pair of outsized shorts?"

Very good but the Swansea offer was pre-season when no one else was interested. He decided to stay and pick up his wedge at WBA even though always declaring his desire to play for the Swans before retiring.

Very good but the Swansea offer was pre-season when no one else was interested. He decided to stay and pick up his wedge at WBA even though always declaring his desire to play for the Swans before retiring.

The Norwich "Eastern Daily Press" gave him Man of the Match their comment "Not match fit and missed a number of good chances, but a huge improvement up front. 7" I thought that if he had finished one of the early chances if might have been different. They clearly see him as the messiah - I also got mixed messages from some Norwich fans in a pub later. Also every one I spoke to who saw the game said how well we played and how we passed the ball around nicely etc etc. Our secret is out, think we might be treated a little differently second time around.

Archived