IGNORED

Take A Friend Into The E E

Dollymarie

Its arrogant because it tries to suggest that the City fans in other stands are not a patch on the EE diehards when it comes to creating an atmosphere.

Its not arrogant its true......

The fact Giles isn't a EE Die hard (as you call us) says it all

Again, Robbored out of touch.........

SLIGHTLY off subject here. Although still very much to do with the East End.

We all know that fans are able to change their season ticket from any other stand to the East End. Now, i was thinknig about doing this, but wondered, if, for some absolutely crazy reason, that i preferred being in my current seat, would the club allow me to change back to my current seat?

Apologies if this is a stupid question but its something i cant get my head around.

If i move to the EE do i get singing lessons or coaching which makes me sing better and louder than everyone else in the ground?

oh yes! old spot, wilksi, eastender and elvis are all to willing for fresh faces to teach the art

of chanting / singing, you'll be winning the x-factor in no time.

stunned!, but very pleased with the club what more can you say the club listens . Thankyou Mr Lansdown hope we do you proud in there wednesday. I know you'll have one eye on us so be prepared. Lansdown, Lansdown give us a wave !!!

Quality from the club and aye fair play to them. Anouther rendition of 'Lansdown give us a wave' would be quality.

This reply started of really well with the first paparaph and then is spolied by the arrogant comment that its the diehards in EE that 'get the the rest of the ground going'.What nonsense! :rofl2br:

This season with the team playing well and mostly bigger away attendences the atmosphere has been great all around AG.

You just have to get your dig in RR. Just because you no longer have any soul don't mean everyone else hasn't. I don't sit in the EE, but it does clearly help. As your correctly stated comment, about bigger attendances, does also.

Everyone we better leave the eastend if robbored isnt happy, lets all go back to the dolman and sit on are hands for 90 minutes and be nice and quiet.

And don't dare stand up!!!

Comon everyone make robbored a happy man.

90 minutes? by the dolman match clock i thought most were out the gate

on 80 minutes :noexpression:

Archived