IGNORED

New Academy Facilities

PhatWill

Reading the article on the offical site about the new superb indoor academy facilities at St George certainly makes for exciting news with regards to our future.

As long as we can keep funding this project, the results that we can potentially get from it are staggering. The only complex of its kind in the entire South West and outside of the Premier League we will attract all of the best youth talent in the Westcountry.

If I was a gashead, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that every single decent young player (and importantly the parents) in the region would want to be involved at St Georges with Bristol City.

The vibe around Bristol is very much that Rovers still have a youth system to be reckoned with especially for the teenage age group, but hopefully this project will see us rise considerably above them and put them even further into oblivion.

If we can produce the standard of player that a project of this kind should then the future is bright red.

If I was a gashead, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that every single decent young player (and importantly the parents) in the region would want to be involved at St Georges with Bristol City.

Especially considering that it is situated in a predominently Rovers area.

Our academy must be the envy of the South West, if not the entire football league!

The future's bright, the future's red. :sport19:

Archived