IGNORED

Bar Bs3 - Tonights Surprise Guest Was....

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

... Gary Johnson.

A big thanks to Rob and Sarah for the invite to the opening night, whilst I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to pubs and I did wonder if another Bemmy/Ashton boozer was going to be plasticised. I was pleased with the look of the place, clean, modern and much brighter than the Rising Sun ever was.

For match days, there are plenty of screens, no need to miss the games on before and after ours, no real ale or cider tonight, but apparently its coming. So with the champagne reception, free raffle, drinks vouchers, food and music, Rob & Sarah put on a good evening.

There is still some work to be done, but they'll be open Wednesday for the Southampton game, its well worth a look, adjacent to the stage look out for some City photo's - Atyeo, Gow, Taylor and the City badge all tastefully done.

... Gary Johnson.

A big thanks to Rob and Sarah for the invite to the opening night, whilst I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to pubs and I did wonder if another Bemmy/Ashton boozer was going to be plasticised. I was pleased with the look of the place, clean, modern and much brighter than the Rising Sun ever was.

For match days, there are plenty of screens, no need to miss the games on before and after ours, no real ale or cider tonight, but apparently its coming. So with the champagne reception, free raffle, drinks vouchers, food and music, Rob & Sarah put on a good evening.

There is still some work to be done, but they'll be open Wednesday for the Southampton game, its well worth a look, adjacent to the stage look out for some City photo's - Atyeo, Gow, Taylor and the City badge all tastefully done.

Cheers Chris

Glad you liked it. A great night was had by all, and Gary Johnson was brilliant! such a genuinly top bloke who is happy to chat shop with the fans.

a fair bit more was done today, and workmen are back in wednesday morning so we will be ready and raring to open at 3pm tomorrow in time for the Soutampton game.

Cheers for coming down last night mate, i know you had work early today, so i appreciate it.

Rob

Cheers Chris

Glad you liked it. A great night was had by all, and Gary Johnson was brilliant! such a genuinly top bloke who is happy to chat shop with the fans.

a fair bit more was done today, and workmen are back in wednesday morning so we will be ready and raring to open at 3pm tomorrow in time for the Soutampton game.

Cheers for coming down last night mate, i know you had work early today, so i appreciate it.

Rob

Any news/decisions made yet on which local charity/charities Bar BS3 will be supporting? (following on from your recent request for Otib suggestions).

(btw, best wishes in your new venture)

Archived