IGNORED

Whats The Latest You Can Enter The Ground?

formerly known as ivan

i maybe playing football at 6:45 at pro5 tomorrow and leaving at about 7:30 to get to the game.

depending on traffic i may not get to the ground on time. is there a time when they will stop you entering the ground? being a season ticket holder, can you enter the ground whenever you like?

cheers for any help

I know they the turnstiles are open up until about 25-30 minutes into the first half as i was late for the Tranmere game last season. So you should be allowed in.

I've arrived 20 minutes into the second half before now and still got in. You just need to attract the attention of one of the stewards through a gate and they'll usually let you in if you show your season ticket.

There was a time when some people would only turn up to watch the last ten minutes as the gates would be open and you could just wander in for nothing!

i maybe playing football at 6:45 at pro5 tomorrow and leaving at about 7:30 to get to the game.

depending on traffic i may not get to the ground on time. is there a time when they will stop you entering the ground? being a season ticket holder, can you enter the ground whenever you like?

cheers for any help

I've been a season ticket holder for several seasons, but played Saturday football every week up to a couple of years ago. After each Saturday game, I would shower and change as quick as poss after the game and get to AG as soon as I could, which generally meant anything from half-time up to less than 5 minutes to go. I always got in, just shout at a steward through the gates and they will let you in if you hand over your ticket.

I was late for Stoke away a few years back. It was cold and snowy on the way up and there was an accident on the M6.

I missed the first half and 5 mins of the second.

Actually I got in for free stewards, just opened the gate for me. Unfortunate thing was I got a parking ticket. Cant win them all.

Regards

Archived