IGNORED

Coventry Money Troubles

WarksRed

This sucks - so they've bought a player they can't afford and continue to benefit from his services. He should not be allowed to play for them until they are up to date with their payments. To my mind they're gaining an unfair advantage.

This sucks - so they've bought a player they can't afford and continue to benefit from his services. He should not be allowed to play for them until they are up to date with their payments. To my mind they're gaining an unfair advantage.

Kind of agree only the problem is that isn't fair on the player.

They shouldn't have been allowed to buy him in the first place.

It looks like they might yet face the dreaded admin this season if they aren't careful, so I wouldn't worry too much about them not being punished enough yet. The signs don't look too good for them.

Kind of agree only the problem is that isn't fair on the player.

They shouldn't have been allowed to buy him in the first place.

Maybe not - perhaps players should do credit checks before they agree to sign!! So perhaps they should be forced to send him on loan to another championship club.

Archived