IGNORED

Away Ticket Allocation

freezer

Evening all. I wonder if anyone could be kind enough to explain how the number of away tickets are arrived at.

If Saints get 3000 and our ground holds 19000,how is it that we get 2700 when Molineaux, Moulineaux, Mollie.... Wolves ground holds 28000 odd.

Cheers in advance.

Evening all. I wonder if anyone could be kind enough to explain how the number of away tickets are arrived at.

If Saints get 3000 and our ground holds 19000,how is it that we get 2700 when Molineaux, Moulineaux, Mollie.... Wolves ground holds 28000 odd.

Cheers in advance.

Good question, and I can only think that it has something to do with where away fans are allocated to sit in the stadium. eg.. if the wedlock was only to hold say 3,000 then 2,000 would be allocated to away, with some segregation, and the rest for home fans.

Dunno really though? HELP PLEASE!

I Think.. I'm not to sure though that the home team has to give a certain % to away fans..after that the home team can give as many tickets as they want to the away team..therefore SL and co don't think that we will sell out so they give more tickets to the saints to maximise revenue.

I think thats how it works anyway.

I Think.. I'm not to sure though that the home team has to give a certain % to away fans..after that the home team can give as many tickets as they want to the away team..therefore SL and co don't think that we will sell out so they give more tickets to the saints to maximise revenue.

I think thats how it works anyway.

This may be pure imagination, but I thought the home team had to offer a minimum of 10% of ground capacity, but could obviously choose to make more available.

I'm sure somebody will come on here who actually knows though, rather than just guessing!

Guest zider_head

I think the 105 only occurs in the fa cup, as man utd only let about 4,000 away fans into there 76 k ground for league games but have to allow more in the fa cup, might be wrong ?

Archived