IGNORED

How R U Keeping Warm Tonight.... ?

WhistleHappy

Oh, for the good old days when we could stand on the terraces packed in like sardines & jump around to our hearts content! ...didnt seem to notice the cold back then.

but...

now were all seated ;)...how do you fight off the cold?

Its going to be a cold 'un at AG tonight, despite what will hopefully be Red Hot action on the pitch as the Robins send the Saints marching home pointless... its still going to be bloody cold weather wise.

So how do you plan to stay warm tonight ?(apart from singing yer hearts out for 90mins, of course!)....

Big Coats?, Hats Scarves & Gloves?,

copious amounts of Cider running through your veins?,

Bovril?,

Tea/Coffee?,

Whisky hip flask?,

Thermal underwear?,

....whats your matchday keep warm secrets?

and - Who will be sucking on a fishermans friend tonight??:)

Anyway lets all hope for a great match tonight, some more points in the bag, & a great Ashton Gate Atmosphere - to set us up nicely & get us in the best of moods for Saturday & Mr Pulis's long awaited return! :)

Come On You Reds!!!

Lots of layers, furry boots and my new "I want Liam to score" jumper!

Gloves, tights and socks, and lots of stamping my feet on the floor.

Oh and a coat!

Plus I always remember when I get out of the car to turn the heater onto hot, and full blast so that when I turn the car on when I get back in after the game it starts warming up straight away.

Cod?... aha, many a true word misspelt in jest ! so its the Fishermans Friend for you Northern Toughies then eh Chesh? :)

Laughs them disgusting, but I do know Mrs Lofthouse, a dear lady who supports local sport on the Fylde Coast especially Codhead Town.

The min temp at the Gate this evening is 9c positively basking in it you'll be.

Archived