IGNORED

You Did It Again..........

philgas1

Anyone see Gary Johnson and Paul Trollope on Sky Sports News this morning being interviewed by Chris Kamara?

Kamara asked Trollope what he expected this season and Trollope said "I hope we can start putting a few results together and consolidate in League one."

He gave Gary Johnson the same question and Gary replied "I expect us to be promoted by February, win the FA cup beating Arsenal and Man U on the way and set a new record for goals scored over the season".

Kamara said "Don't you think you're being ludicrously over optimistic?" to which Johnson replied "Trollope started it".

Anyone see Gary Johnson and Paul Trollope on Sky Sports News this morning being interviewed by Chris Kamara?

Kamara asked Trollope what he expected this season and Trollope said "I hope we can start putting a few results together and consolidate in League one."

He gave Gary Johnson the same question and Gary replied "I expect us to be promoted by February, win the FA cup beating Arsenal and Man U on the way and set a new record for goals scored over the season".

Kamara said "Don't you think you're being ludicrously over optimistic?" to which Johnson replied "Trollope started it".

Absolutely kin quality Nibor........ :clapping::dancing6::clapping:

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: that's absolutely quality!

:clapping::worship2::rofl2br:

Archived