IGNORED

Anthony Pulis - This Is Funny As

cheshire_red

Anyone see Alan Walsh's son on Soccer Night last night? Plays for Bath City & looks exactly like his dad. He's playing alongside Scott Partridge & sadsag Lewis Hogg (who almost strung a whole sentence together in his interview)

Yeah, that's one of my best mate's Phil. That's twice he's been on there now!

He has enjoyed loan spells at Torquay United, Plymouth Argyle and Grimsby Town in recent years. (from the Gas report)

Most kids enjoy holidays by the seaside with their dads .. shame 'work experience' hasn't been so enjoyable though eh? apart from the pay packets no doubt.

(probably see him at Clevedon soon,- he does like to be beside the seaside a lot, thats when he's not 'Pottering' around near the river Trent that is! :))

Looks like the Gas have got themselves a good-un.... :laugh:

Well at least he didnt cost us a million quid :shocking:

And?

He's absolutely shocking and despite having been signed by his dad THREE times he rarely gets a game.

That should tell you everything you need to know about both his ability and his character.

I'm delighted you've signed him, it really made me laugh my ass off for most of the afternoon.

i hope this isn't someone trying to make a sarcastic point.

Don't care what people think Lee Johnson is a good player

We wouldn't be so high in the league without his effective link up play

We are lucky GJ is is dad, he would choose us over any club and his disadvantage of speradically throwing away possesion is slowly but surely being ironed out.

Archived