IGNORED

How Many Bloody Qpr Fans Are There...

Cider red

On their board it seems that most of them have got tickets in the wiliams atyeo or dolman stands!! How many qpr fans will there actually be at the gate on sat including these do you reckon. I think there could be even more trouble than there was at the millwall game. It also seems people have bought tickets and are selling them on ebay for around 50 quid , we really should question the clubs selling ticket system because they surely new there would be this problem and it seems to me they have just let it happen.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Hard to say, i think only about 10 in the EE but maybe upto 500 around the ground. Doubt anyones dumb enough to go in the EE.

Bound to be some stupid sod who starts singing and jumps up and down if they score. City fans will obviously react which will cause other QPR fans to react and then city fans etc.

• Admin

I think this topic is getting a bit hysterical now. There will undoubtedly be QPR fans around the ground, but nowhere near the numbers they have been boasting. Also, there are no tickets on EBay, so I think they are just winding it up like Cardiff did last year.

Hard to say, i think only about 10 in the EE but maybe upto 500 around the ground. Doubt anyones dumb enough to go in the EE.

Bound to be some stupid sod who starts singing and jumps up and down if they score. City fans will obviously react which will cause other QPR fans to react and then city fans etc.

500?!? hahahahaha

That is a HUGE number, they would get sussed straight away.

Guest emmasam

There will certainly be a few Rs fans that have tickets seated amongst your good selves, but definetely not the numbers that have been reported/rumoured.

For a game like this, a lot of us are checking out eachothers forums to catch up on the latest gossip, so the bull **** and red herrings will be constant. I'm sure that the Rs fans that are in your parts of the ground have no desire to become suicidal, so they will only have internal glee when we score!!!!

As for the tickets on E bay, this was indeed the case. But almost immediately Rs and BC fans complained, and E bay were forced to remove the items. (Its against the law anyway)

On the trouble aspect, we of course have a lunatic element the same as yourselves, but thankfully they are a small minority. Most of us are travelling down to see a Rangers win and have a good day out. What ever the result though, lets hope for a good game and a cracking atmosphere made by two sets of genuine supporters. U never know, this could be a rehersal for the play off final at Cardiff.

****!! I hope not.

Come on you Rs

Ps compliments to you forum.

On their board it seems that most of them have got tickets in the wiliams atyeo or dolman stands!! How many qpr fans will there actually be at the gate on sat including these do you reckon. I think there could be even more trouble than there was at the millwall game. It also seems people have bought tickets and are selling them on ebay for around 50 quid , we really should question the clubs selling ticket system because they surely new there would be this problem and it seems to me they have just let it happen.
More trouble than at the Millwall game? I cant see that at all. QPR arent exactly the roughest of teams, yes its a big game with a lot at stake but i dont think it will be that bad!

"hi mate

why dont you try this give bristol city a ring and ask if they got any disabled tickets left you could use the helpers ticket to get in with as its unreserved seating you can sit where ya like its worth a go and you only pay for one ticket

U R'S"

"we have a spare ticket in the bristol end if you want it ,we had seven but have one left now ..........

QPR TILL I DIE !!!!!"

"buy a couple of tickets in the bridtol end (near our fans) and ask to be moved into the away section. u will probably need prove that you an away fan. me and mate done it for the fulham V west ham game in the cup, we just asked to be moved into the away end and we got moved. its worth a go.

Nick - U R'sssssssss"

HERE ARE SOME OF THE IDIOTS POSTING ON THE QPR SITE, HOW SICK CAN YOU GET TRYING TOI BUY TICKETS FOR THE DISABLED AREA, BUT HEY, THATS COCKNEYS FOR YOU.

Archived