IGNORED

Pulis On 5live

WarksRed

i'll be listening with interest.

:englandsmile4wf:

Ohh and to let you know they are staying at Cadbury country club on fri night before the game, So if anyone wants to let off a few fire alarms at lets say 1am onwards, He and his players might be a bit tired come 3 on sat.

For you that don't know where Cadbury country club is, it can be found just of the A370 towards weston follow the signs for the Garden center

Ohh and to let you know they are staying at Cadbury country club on fri night before the game, So if anyone wants to let off a few fire alarms at lets say 1am onwards, He and his players might be a bit tired come 3 on sat.

For you that don't know where Cadbury country club is, it can be found just of the A370 towards weston follow the signs for the Garden center

It's now called the Cadbury House, sponsors of Claverham CC.

BBC 5 LIVE ..... 45 mins to go, be there! -don't forget to tune in.

lets see what the clueless plank's gotta say for himself, -then take the pi$$ out of it & him tomorrow!

(ps I took a dump earlier, looked down at a horrible little turd & immediately thought arghh -it looks just like Pulis then flushed the little shite down the pan with pleasure! :) ...& just like Pulis when it was gone it still left an odorous stench around the place for quite a while ;) )

And what do you think will happen when we play them away?

The game is called soccer and it's played on a pitch.

Can't help, got no humour :laugh:

hmm, its a lovely night...

-just the sort of night that makes you feel like going out into the country & letting a few bangers off, in a spur of the moment get together with a few mates & a gurt big boxfull of fireworks innit!!

dunno where these urges come from sometimes, but it seems like a good idea to me & would be a right old laugh... I wonder if anyone else thinks so ? :)

hmm, its a lovely night...

-just the sort of night that makes you feel like going out into the country & letting a few bangers off, in a spur of the moment get together with a few mates & a gurt big boxfull of fireworks innit!!

dunno where these urges come from sometimes, but it seems like a good idea to me & would be a right old laugh... I wonder if anyone else thinks so ? :)

oh dammit, I fell asleep in the early hours... hmm bit late now! :)

From the main site:

Gary knows some of the focus will be on the return of Pulis to Ashton Gate. And he admits it's impossible trying to stop fans from giving one of their former managers grief.

The boss said: "I asked fans not to come on the pitch against Rotherham on the final day of last season!

"Whatever I say is not going to change anything. All I want is a bit of noise about the place."

I believe that's Johnson speak for "Give it to him lads!".

Archived