IGNORED

Wedlocks Update

tompo

Please note that the Wedlock's planning application will now NOT be on the agenda at the Planning Committee meeting on Wednesday 31st.

So if you were planning to attend or prepare any statements for this meeting, please strike it from your diary. We'll keep you advised should the application re-appear on the agenda of any later meeting.

See here for further info.

The Wedlocks survives for a little longer. :banana: Each game I pass it and I feel disappointed to see it in such a sorry and lonely state. It was once bursting with fans' on a matchday but now stands there empty whilst fans' pass by and now go to another pub. I'm sure some have even stopped going for a pre match drink since it closed and instead head straight into the ground. No offense to the Supporters club but I will always much prefer to drink in a local establishment than drink in there over priced bar. It just hasn't got the same feel as other establishments have.

The Wedlocks has been there for a very long time now, And the area just wont look and feel the same if it is replaced with modern apartments. It wont be until it has been knocked down that fans' will miss it being there, By then though it will be too late. Now is the time to act.

Archived