IGNORED

Whats The Longest You've Played An Cm/fm Save For?

cider11

Well as the title suggests, whats been the most amount of days you have played on a saved game.

I've been playing FM 06 again tonight and my save has just clocked up 17 days and I'm now in the 2029-30 season. In that time clocked up 1553 matches (won 944 of them), 1 promotion, 11 league titles, 62 cups, 95 manager awards, 5 club teams managed and 3 national teams managed. I've spent 506mil on 98 players, and got 171mil for 96 players sold.

He's basically saying the game is rubbish, having a dig at other people in the process. He does its regularly. Its quite sad actually!

I was answering the question set by the topic starter actually. Nothing else but that. I didn't really get on with it found it a little boring etc. Was only answering the question. Fair enough if other people enjoy it but I can't see why someone could carry on with that up to the year 2030 from my experience of it. If you like it fair enough. I never said anything against you guys.

Far be it from me to defend Eamer or anything, but nowhere does he have a dig at people. He's giving his opinion on it.

Thank you Mr. Giles.

I was answering the question set by the topic starter actually. Nothing else but that. I didn't really get on with it found it a little boring etc. Was only answering the question. Fair enough if other people enjoy it but I can't see why someone could carry on with that up to the year 2030 from my experience of it. If you like it fair enough. I never said anything against you guys.

You were implying it was rubbish. no one asked whats the shortest you played the game.

You were implying it was rubbish. no one asked whats the shortest you played the game.

No but they did ask what the longest game I played was and I answered that. The shortest would be about 30 minutes.

Well as the title suggests, whats been the most amount of days you have played on a saved game.

I've been playing FM 06 again tonight and my save has just clocked up 17 days and I'm now in the 2029-30 season. In that time clocked up 1553 matches (won 944 of them), 1 promotion, 11 league titles, 62 cups, 95 manager awards, 5 club teams managed and 3 national teams managed. I've spent 506mil on 98 players, and got 171mil for 96 players sold.

I've been to 2030 at least 3 different times, but it was much more than 17 days of play.

Archived