IGNORED

Ares P2p

Taz

I was advised to download this programme as a replacement for the very poor Kazaa. Done a couple of searches and downloaded a few MP3's, and it seems to be ok.

Does or has anybody else used it, and what did you think about it? Is it full of spyware?

Guest realjet

There's a program that detects and removes spyware called adaware.

It is free to download, and you can update it. Then you just click Scan now and it will point out some files. After the scan it will indicate some files ; right click and choose select all and then click on the next button ; it'll then ask if you want to delete those bad files etc.

There's a program that detects and removes spyware called adaware.

It is free to download, and you can update it. Then you just click Scan now and it will point out some files. After the scan it will indicate some files ; right click and choose select all and then click on the next button ; it'll then ask if you want to delete those bad files etc.

Yeh I've got that, just wondered if anyone has used Ares :ph34r:

Guest realjet

Sorry, I thought that Aresp2p having spyware would put you off downloading it :ph34r:

I've never used it, but my kaaza don't wanna co-operate so I might have to give it ago - if it gets good feedback on here of course :wacko:

Archived