IGNORED

Were 2 Quiet! Most Teams R Louder Than Us!

Guest alex_mike

Guest alex_mike

We are waay to quiet in the family enclosure and the dolmand stand and especially the williams stand. We need to pick up the noise like we do away from home were just to quiet sometimes i can be heard by everyone around the ground when it goes quiet it is incredible! We are going to be jam packed 19,000 PEOPLE! in one stadium and we have to be 1000 times louder than QPR! So i am calling out to ALL you city fanz to get right and i mean right behind the team on saturday and throughout the rest of the season othawise we wont go up it's up to the players i kno but we have to keep behind them and we will go up i believe in the lads despite the rubbish results of late i am 14 for gods sake and i am calling for all you fanz to get behind the lads and even if there playing poorly we still need to get right behind them and we will show them bloody annoying QPR fanz that we own this stadium and that there not going to get a shouting throughout this match!!!!

SO

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

I enjoy a game more if I can sit and watch it without some foghorn bawling in my ear for 90 minutes. Sorry but not everyone likes constant noise (the older you get the less you like it).

I prefer the noise going up when it warrants it (a close call, nasty challenge, goal, great save, post, bar, linesman getting the ball in the crutch you know the sort of thing.....) but I honestly wouldn't like to be in a place where the noise was constant the whole damned time.

So I sit in the Williams. If I wanted noise I'd sit in the Atyeo.

I have done my "noise" time when the East End was standing. Now I've grown out of it.

Please pass me my slippers young man.... :ph34r:

I was going to write something just like this, thankyou for doing ot for me alex_mike, I'm tired of all this negative talk, if you call yourself a REAL BCFC fan, would you stop slagging our players off and stand up and be counted!

If the players had a message board about their fans, they'd be calling for our heads at the moment. We all desperately want success and the most we can do as fans is make as much noise as we can, so especially the people in the EE lets make it!!!

In the current finanial mess football is in, it's only going to get worse, so potenially the next 3 games could be the most important for decades.

So, alltogether now: COME ON U REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r::wacko::ph34r:

Guest Bristol_Babe

I'm in the Atyeo... going to make so much noise... Will shake my hat will the bells on it... UP THE REDS... DOWN WITH QPR

Archived