IGNORED

Thank You

0738parkway

After todays performance may i say a big thank you to the players , squad and management of the bcfc i felt immensley proud to watch the boys play stoke off the park today , the thing that i rate is there togetherness as a team the work rate is immense , on one occasion today marvelous marvin got fouled and within seconds there was 3/4 city players around him protecting him and giving the stoke player grief , not pure football but a great togetherness which will grind u out performances when the balls not rolling you way , once again thanks bcfc by the way excellent atmosphere today , what are the moaners going to say today , oh i know bloody weather it rained today bloody city.

After todays performance may i say a big thank you to the players , squad and management of the bcfc i felt immensley proud to watch the boys play stoke off the park today , the thing that i rate is there togetherness as a team the work rate is immense , on one occasion today marvelous marvin got fouled and within seconds there was 3/4 city players around him protecting him and giving the stoke player grief , not pure football but a great togetherness which will grind u out performances when the balls not rolling you way , once again thanks bcfc by the way excellent atmosphere today , what are the moaners going to say today , oh i know bloody weather it rained today bloody city.

I think you could become the next prime minister

Archived