IGNORED

It Is Amazing But, Could We - Really?

Markman

Promotion Again

For me it is NO -

Avoid relegation is the target - it is fantastic at the moment and maybe it is too scary for me to think we could do it - so I guess partly out of not wanting to get my hopes up I don't think we can so it's No - what do you think?

(Stoke were bad but I would not mind getting Fuller in January - a lethal Striker might just tip it (which is not a dig at the guys we have but someone like Phillips or a Loan from the Premier just to give that last cutting edge - if not it is "no")

Promotion Again

For me it is NO -

Avoid relegation is the target - it is fantastic at the moment and maybe it is too scary for me to think we could do it - so I guess partly out of not wanting to get my hopes up I don't think we can so it's No - what do you think?

(Stoke were bad but I would not mind getting Fuller in January - a lethal Striker might just tip it (which is not a dig at the guys we have but someone like Phillips or a Loan from the Premier just to give that last cutting edge - if not it is "no")

Whilst i'll agree with you that i don't expect or think that we'll go up this season, i strongly disagree that avoiding relegation is the target. We are playing far too well to even think about relegation, play offs should be our realistic target. Even if promotion may be a bridge too far.

That said, with the outstanding Gary Johnson in charge (surely on his way to City legend status), promotion may well be on the cards! Red Army!

if we take each game as it comes and keep battling and believing for the rest of the season like we are doing now, PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME!! :englandsmile4wf:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :noexpression: :disapointed2se:

Nothing good can come from even discussing it IMO.

The more people that think that way the more the atmosphere at the gate will change to one of expectation and that would be a very bad thing for the players.

I hope they're not looking at the league table and are instead concentrating on each game and enjoying it. The last thing they need is pressure.

• Admin
(Stoke were bad but I would not mind getting Fuller in January

Please no, he was a self centred individual, appeared to have a chip on his shoulder and contributed nothing in the way of team spirit to Stoke - I would doubt very much, if Johnson woukld sign a player like that.

Contrast his work rate to that of Trundle......

Nothing good can come from even discussing it IMO.

The more people that think that way the more the atmosphere at the gate will change to one of expectation and that would be a very bad thing for the players.

I hope they're not looking at the league table and are instead concentrating on each game and enjoying it. The last thing they need is pressure.

Quite agree.. each game as it comes.. i predicted 7th at the start of the season.. I'll still be happy with that, very happy.

Archived