IGNORED

Anybody Have A Spare Wolves Ticket? (please!)

upthewhetto

I'm desperate to got to Wolves. I didnt buy a ticket when they went on sale as my wife was due to give birth next Tuesday - however she had it early - last Thursday afternoon (fortunately enabling me to go to the Stoke match!!!!). As things have turned out I'm now in a position to go to Wolves, so if anybody has a spare ticket please PM me as I would love to go.

Happy to come over and collect from you and pay cash.

Congratulations on the birth of your child, you can stop referring to he or she as "it" now theyre in the world by the way. ;)

Thankyou and good point - baby 'Ella' was born on Thursday afternoon. I wanted to call her Robyn but the Mrs put her foot down this time. I did get away with calling her brother (now 2) Ashton though so I'm happy!

The Wolves tickets were on sale for a fairly long time, if people really wanted them there was more than adequate time to get one.l

Blimey - give me a break! I'm a season ticket holder and go to most of the away games too! Strangely buying a ticket for Wolves away was not at the forefront of my mind over the past couple of weeks! However now that I have the unexpected opportunity to go, I'm merely asking if anybody has a spare or can no longer go themselves!

Blimey - give me a break! I'm a season ticket holder and go to most of the away games too! Strangely buying a ticket for Wolves away was not at the forefront of my mind over the past couple of weeks! However now that I have the unexpected opportunity to go, I'm merely asking if anybody has a spare or can no longer go themselves!

Firstly, Congratulations on the birth of baby Ella.

Secondly, ignore the comments about how long the tickets were on sale for and hope that the comments were made flippantly (although I suspect perhaps they weren't)

Thirdly, be thankful your missus isn't as miserable as that bloke and is happy for you to still attend (should you be able to get a ticket).

Archived