IGNORED

Congratulations Gary !

Scrumpylegs

How is manager of the month picked?

The way it works is that Boothroyd probably has a better record but you have to consider that according to almost every set of fans of teams we have played, Gary Johnson manages The Dog and Duck FC and so for a manager of a pub team to go a whole month unbeaten is one hell of an achievement.

The way it works is that Boothroyd probably has a better record but you have to consider that according to almost every set of fans of teams we have played, Gary Johnson manages The Dog and Duck FC and so for a manager of a pub team to go a whole month unbeaten is one hell of an achievement.

Steady now. Barnsley was the 2nd of October.

Nooooooooooooo we don't want the manager of the month curse!

Last time we won the award (March) we then went on to pick up 10pts from a possible 18. That total from Wolves, Charlton, Ipswich, Leicester, Hull and Watford would be quite acceptable.

Defeatist...a minimum 15 out of a possible 18 and no less please!!!!

Thank you

Charlton, Wolves and Watford will be the most difficult of the six, Hull are stronger than when we last faced them (unless we drive Fartass' head into the turf), Leicester has always been a bogey team and Ipswich... I don't know. It won't be 15, that's for certain.

:winner_third_h4h: Thought I'd be the first one to congratulate Gary on winning his Manager of the month award next week. :winner_third_h4h:

Good job Gary - few more of these and we'll really be going places !!

I think for Gary to be in with a real shout, Watford will have to lose to Palace on Monday, as they've won four out of four so far this month, whereas we've won four and lost one.

Gary was actually nominated last month I read somewhere, and surely he'll be at least a major contender this time around too. A terrific achievement in itself.

Let's hope he keeps up the consistency. Wilson, I seem to recall, picked up the old "Manager of the Month" now and again, but where did that get us?

Anyway well done to Gary and the team - I'm starting to believe!

Charlton, Wolves and Watford will be the most difficult of the six, Hull are stronger than when we last faced them (unless we drive Fartass' head into the turf), Leicester has always been a bogey team and Ipswich... I don't know. It won't be 15, that's for certain.

OK, OK, you win...no less than 16!!!!

Hmmm, yes that does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it.

Archived