IGNORED

Clueless Pulis Loses At The House Of Elliott

Blagdon red

BB's match report is now live on the Supporters Trust website:

Clueless Pulis Loses At The House of Elliott

9/10 for Marv, only 6/10 for Basso, LT and Ivan. Only 5/10 ... for... well you know who

Agree or disagree?

If LT23 only got a 6, and i assume it's Lee Johnson that got a 5, then i for one am not going to read his usually excellent review. LT23 played well today, and anything less than a 7 for Johnson is extremely harsh as he was again polished and creative today. :disapointed2se:

If LT23 only got a 6, and i assume it's Lee Johnson that got a 5, then i for one am not going to read his usually excellent review. LT23 played well today, and anything less than a 7 for Johnson is extremely harsh as he was again polished and creative today. :disapointed2se:

Lee johnson's always gets 1 or 2 less than he actually deserves and normally at least 1 less than noble, desipte how he actually play

it's not about the player, it's about who his dad is........just for a change

Do not assume things.....go on be brave take a look!

Lee johnson's always gets 1 or 2 less than he actually deserves and normally at least 1 less than noble, desipte how he actually play

Not at all. I thought he was our poorest player yesterday. Did some good things but did his usual giving the ball away too cheaply to set them up on attacks which is going to cost us at some point. He has got to cut that out or at least cut it down drastically for me.

Good to see you don't let the facts stand in the way of The Stepford Sisters agenda and you've been caught out. :10_1_108:

You really should read something before you disagree with it. :yes::doh:

I don't know if BR made a mistake or used some clever "journalistic licence", however: :fish:

NOBLE:5

JOHNSON:6

TRUNDLE:6

SPROULE:7

On the LJ front I think you need to look at what I've written as opposed to what you'd like me to have written and LJ's been rated as a player, in the same as everyone else AND I've been a staunch defender on the relationship front.

Given their ratings seson to date do you think I've got a downer on Sproule & Trundle?? :disapointed2se:

Now, send some PM's or phone up and ask the other sisters what they' like you to say next :phone:

"I'll leave the statos to tell me the last time we won four games on the bounce, but I think I'm right in saying that we didn't manage it last season."

We managed it twice last season.

In September 2006, we beat Orient, Chesterfield, Port Vale and Bournemouth back to back. In January 2007, we beat Tranmere, Coventry, Oldham and Brighton back to back, though two of those victories were in cup competitions.

"I'll leave the statos to tell me the last time we won four games on the bounce, but I think I'm right in saying that we didn't manage it last season."

We managed it twice last season.

In September 2006, we beat Orient, Chesterfield, Port Vale and Bournemouth back to back. In January 2007, we beat Tranmere, Coventry, Oldham and Brighton back to back, though two of those victories were in cup competitions.

Stato :read:

• SC&T Board Members
Good to see you don't let the facts stand in the way of The Stepford Sisters agenda and you've been caught out. :10_1_108:

I don't know if BR made a mistake or used some clever "journalistic licence", however: :fish:

NOBLE:5

JOHNSON:6

TRUNDLE:6

SPROULE:7

On the LJ front I think you need to look at what I've written as opposed to what you'd like me to have written and LJ's been rated as a player, in the same as everyone else AND I've been a staunch defender on the relationship front.

Given their ratings seson to date do you think I've got a downer on Sproule & Trundle?? :disapointed2se:

Now, send some PM's or phone up and ask the other sisters what they' like you to say next :phone:

Ooops - yeah, must have been in too much of a hurry when I did that post... got a couple of the ratings mixed up.

:disapointed2se:

Please note, I used the word.....NORMALLY

as in NORMALLY HE GETS A LOWER RATE, considering Noble only played just over 10mins, Noble was always going to get a lower rate.

how about you go back to your new forum, and moan about how everyone on otib is an idiot or a C@@T,

oh and stepford sisters? wtf???? I suggest you stick with your subber forum.

:disapointed2se:

Please note, I used the word.....NORMALLY

as in NORMALLY HE GETS A LOWER RATE, considering Noble only played just over 10mins, Noble was always going to get a lower rate.

how about you go back to your new forum, and moan about how everyone on otib is an idiot or a C@@T,

oh and stepford sisters? wtf???? I suggest you stick with your subber forum.

like how you tell him to go back to the subbers twice

quality passive aggression, bet you hit your keyboard really hard when you typed that

Archived