IGNORED

Things what I Noticed...

mozo

Darren Byfield makes the lamest attempts to win headers. He barely tries.

Sproule conned a throw-in out of the lino and walked off grinning when the defender got outraged - made I larf.

Fontaine came within a whisker of breaking his duck - is he jinxed?

Basso's slap clearance from a set-piece was quite weird.

We tried a strange corner routine in which three players ran in a line into the box.

Mcindoe's nifty footwork in the second half - clearly intended for ITV - was as goog as any of Trundle's tricks.

Our play was natural and instinctive, whilst Stoke played like a team of robots. Pulis has assembled a group of big lumps who play a rigid formation and only apply themselves in defence.

Sproule conned a throw-in out of the lino and walked off grinning when the defender got outraged - made I larf.

We tried a strange corner routine in which three players ran in a line into the box.

Mcindoe's nifty footwork in the second half - clearly intended for ITV - was as goog as any of Trundle's tricks.

Our play was natural and instinctive, whilst Stoke played like a team of robots. Pulis has assembled a group of big lumps who play a rigid formation and only apply themselves in defence.

were you at Norwich ???

byfield won the header from basso's clearance, headed it staight to sproule .......

sproule skinned the full cack and crossed .....

mcindoe scored. ....

for his height, byfield wins more clearance headers than he's entitled to

:englandsmile4wf:

HE NEEDS NOT TRY THAT HARD... HE'S CLASS.

COOL AS U LIKE.

NO, HE JUST GETS A GOOD DISCOUNT AT BURTON AND HE WANTS IT TO CONTINUE.

DOING A SAMBA PRACTICE.

MORE SAMBA PRACTICE

SAMBA?

THEY WILL NEVER DANCE SAMBA BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE.

were you at Norwich ???

byfield won the header from basso's clearance, headed it staight to sproule .......

sproule skinned the full cack and crossed .....

mcindoe scored. ....

for his height, byfield wins more clearance headers than he's entitled to

:englandsmile4wf:

No, but I saw him on about three occasions just stand in front of the defender and sort of nod his head as a token gesture. Not slagging him off but it's summat I noticed so worth a mention. His work rate and pace are fantastic.

As for the samba stuff Hav...I'll just assume you know what you're talkin about.

Archived