IGNORED

Right Or Wrong

M_Porter

Ive not posted for a while but an argument down the pub 4 weeks ago MAY have just bit me on the ass!

So I'm in the pub having a drink and a season ticket mad city fan says "well Mark prem next year",my response is don't be silly, we are doing well but if it was offered right now whould you take 1 point and 1 place above relagation?

NO he says

Argument happens :disapointed2se:

Anyway guess what i was sat in pub tonight having a drink and in walks (said person) ....

"well mark where do you stand now" he askes.

mmmmmm i say "well I'm not sure"

Ne way il pass this over to you

1/ will you take 1 place and 1 point above relagation RIGHT NOW?

2/ mid table ?

3/playoff's?

4/ the promise land ?

Me il go for number 1 ..why ...too much hurt and upset in the past ...but I'm still praying

thanks

Mark

Ive not posted for a while but an argument down the pub 4 weeks ago MAY have just bit me on the ass!

So I'm in the pub having a drink and a season ticket mad city fan says "well Mark prem next year",my response is don't be silly, we are doing well but if it was offered right now whould you take 1 point and 1 place above relagation?

NO he says

Anyway guess what i was sat in pub tonight having a drink and in walks (said person) ....

2/ mid table ?

3/playoff's?

4/ the promise land ?

Me il go for number 1 ..why ...too much hurt and upset in the past ...but I'm still praying

thanks

Mark

If these 4 are the only options i'll take em all

If these 4 are the only options i'll take em all

I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY WIYH MID-TABLE. BUT AT THE MO I SEE NO REASON WHY WECANT PUSH FOR THE PLAY-OFFS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLUB SEEMS TO BE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. PLUS GREAT MANAGER AND A SET OF PLAYERS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY WILL BATTLE FOR 90 MINS WEEK IN WEEK OUT. WE HAVENT PLAYED WELL IN SOME GAMES BUT THAT SPIRT WILL SEE US THROUGH WHEN WE NEED IT. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE. :englandsmile4wf:

NO he says

2/ mid table ?

3/playoff's?

4/ the promise land ?

thanks

Mark

i will take mid -table anyday but i believe we can at least make the playoffs, the belief and spirit is sensational within the players and even when we don't play very well we still have got something out of the game (this season). With a great manager and a good board we just cant go wrong at the moment :englandsmile4wf:

option 1 would mean we'd have to get approx. 28 more points from 33 games. seems pretty unrealistic at the mo considering we're averaging 2 points per game!

after the start we've had an some of the performances we've put in, i see no reason why we can't be up there challenging come the end of the season. ok, automatic promotion may be a bridge too far possibly, but there are usually 8/9 clubs fighting come april for those 4 playoff spots. there's no reason, on what we've seen so far, to say we can't be one of those clubs challenging

option 1 would mean we'd have to get approx. 28 more points from 33 games. seems pretty unrealistic at the mo considering we're averaging 2 points per game!

Ok when you put it like that I guess mid table at least looks like a safe bet !

It's not the points thats impressing me but the perforamnces, we really look like we belong in the top echelons of the Championship, if Stoke are promotion contenders then we are far better than that. We totally outplayed them yesterday and the belielf and togetherness of this squad is filling me with renewed optimism. I think pr*m****n is possible.

Archived