IGNORED

Wolves Away Next Saturday

The Batman

Sunny wolverhampton,

here is the guide that some 3000 of you may need for next weeks game in the lovely custurd pie known as Molineux.

travel -

car - get on m5 north (no surprise there), turn off at Junction 2 and follow the A4123, this takes you to the centre of Wolverhampton (practically next to the ground). parking is a minor problem, the roads around there have parking permits and traffic wardens do work on saturdays, and don't park in the asda either. There are a few NCP's in the centre which aint too hard to find, but avoid parking in an area called Whitmore Reans, unless you want someone to take your wheels. The ground is not hard to find at all, and stands out from where ever you look. The stand that we are in "the steve Bull stand" is opposite the main road has a massive sign on the side of it, so not hard to miss.

some people drive past junction 2 and approach wolverhampton from the north, but i have always found that the A4123 is the best route to take

Train - easy peasy, leave the station, follow the road to the centre of town and you will see a set of traffic lights and the Royal London building, turn right and follow the road down past the university. Then you should see the ground, no longer than 10 min walk from station to ground.

pubs - not a good idea to be honest, all the bars in town are all home fans only and wont let anyone in with club colours on. so speak like a brummy and you should be ok. the phrase "how am ya" is a good start!

and please don't cause any trouble, i have to work on saturday nights and there is enough touble in town as it is.

if anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask on here, i will try my best to get on here all next week.

Dan

pubs - not a good idea to be honest

Sorry Danakin but the Red army will be on one of its legendry marches. All the morning trains to Wolves are fully booked and many are partial to a drop of the amber and gold. A refreshing drink (or ten :drunk2: ) will be required after such an arduious journey. To say "pubs not a good idea" is not an option and you will have to come up with something better. The Red army is relying on you.

Honest?

What at 11 30am....aving a tin bath.

Its happened before but if you are all coming that that time then i think you will be fine. If any fans are arriving at about 1:30pm then they might get taken straight to the ground.

But i cant imagine there being any trouble before the game so i think you lot will be ok.

Just pre warning you.

Was reading Mick Macarthy's press comments after there loss to Ipswich..

"We gifted it to them" - Any chance of gifting us next week to Mick!

"the second goal was rank defending" - Good news for our attackers then!

"we started really well and were by far the better of the two teams" - eerr 3-0 defeat Mick!

"when it starts to go a bit pear shape, thats when it shows" - Indeed

Sunny wolverhampton,

here is the guide that some 3000 of you may need for next weeks game in the lovely custurd pie known as Molineux.

travel -

car - get on m5 north (no surprise there), turn off at Junction 2 and follow the A4123, this takes you to the centre of Wolverhampton (practically next to the ground). parking is a minor problem, the roads around there have parking permits and traffic wardens do work on saturdays, and don't park in the asda either. There are a few NCP's in the centre which aint too hard to find, but avoid parking in an area called Whitmore Reans, unless you want someone to take your wheels. The ground is not hard to find at all, and stands out from where ever you look. The stand that we are in "the steve Bull stand" is opposite the main road has a massive sign on the side of it, so not hard to miss.

some people drive past junction 2 and approach wolverhampton from the north, but i have always found that the A4123 is the best route to take

Train - easy peasy, leave the station, follow the road to the centre of town and you will see a set of traffic lights and the Royal London building, turn right and follow the road down past the university. Then you should see the ground, no longer than 10 min walk from station to ground.

pubs - not a good idea to be honest, all the bars in town are all home fans only and wont let anyone in with club colours on. so speak like a brummy and you should be ok. the phrase "how am ya" is a good start!

and please don't cause any trouble, i have to work on saturday nights and there is enough touble in town as it is.

if anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask on here, i will try my best to get on here all next week.

Dan

There's three or four of us sitting seperately in one of the Wolves stands, what's the name of the best one to sit in ? presumably along the side would be safer than the ends......plus its a better view

from the train station, you have to walk past a watherspoons, cheap drinks, so long as there aint no club colours being worn it should not be a problem, then you get to the end of that road, and you have a choice of Varsity, Royal London, Rothwells or Hogs Head, there are others but they are the easyist to get to without telling you to walk half way around wolves.

Archived