IGNORED

Pulils

bs3

Looking at his past with other clubs and his comments and actions over the years. This man does not seem normal to me.

I feel pity for Pulis becuase he seems a sad and deluded man.

Why do clubs employ him after he try to sue every club he ever been at.

No idea mate, why he tries to sue every club hes been at.

The touching and kissing of the Stoke badge as he left the pitch yesterday was laughable. Does he think by booing him we were giving him some sort of flattery, just as good players get booed because really the fans are aware of exactly how much damage they can do on the pitch.

We were booing you Tony because you dragged the club that I love and support down to a level of park hoofers trying to intimidate the opposition into submission with strength and bully boy tactics. The difference between City's ambitious, driving football played with skill and guile compared to physical negative, direct, and downright boring Stoke very apparent, and I am so pleased that we have GJ compared to Tony "sue em all" Pullis.

To be honest I feel sorry for the Stoke fans, having to pay good money to watch that dross every week, with the future of yet more dire football and the impending legal action from Pulis when the Stoke board and fans tire of his terrible mind set he instills in his players.

Good riddance Tony you were and still are a terrible manager

To be honest I feel sorry for the Stoke fans, having to pay good money to watch that dross every week, with the future of yet more dire football and the impending legal action from Pulis when the Stoke board and fans tire of his terrible mind set he instills in his players.

Good riddance Tony you were and still are a terrible manager

We've also been at the boot end of a Pulis related legal action. Our club was fined £100,000 for an 'illegal' approach for Pulis while Pulis was at Gillingham if memory serves me correct. A very dark chapter in this club's history both on and off the field under clueless Pulis.

Archived