IGNORED

Adriano Basso

Redbarn

Is one, we are all seeing, who's performances are and have been pivotal to the current success of this team.

I just watched his interview on BCFC World and it was clear to me that he is totally dedicated to self improvement. Everything about the guy, including even the degree that his spoken English has got better, plus Adriano's confidence whilst being interviewed, have soared. He is finding his words much quicker, consequently, there was a lot of sense in what he was saying.

Understanding breeds confidence, confidence breeds more confidence.

I know there are other areas of the team that are just as pivotal, but, our "Flying Brazilian" stands out for me, probably because the onus of understanding, as he is from the other side of the world, is on him.

I hope yesterdays rumours of the new Spurs boss Ramos being an AB admirer are unfounded.

God, keep looking after this most believing son of yours! :Believe:

Is one, we are all seeing, who's performances are and have been pivotal to the current success of this team.

I just watched his interview on BCFC World and it was clear to me that he is totally dedicated to self improvement. Everything about the guy, including even the degree that his spoken English has got better, plus Adriano's confidence whilst being interviewed, have soared. He is finding his words much quicker, consequently, there was a lot of sense in what he was saying.

I know there are other areas of the team that are just as pivotal, but, our "Flying Brazilian" stands out for me, probably because the onus of understanding, as he is from the other side of the world, is on him.

I hope yesterdays rumours of the new Spurs boss Ramos being an AB admirer are unfounded.

The guy is different class. Something that you can see him doing when he finished football is being a manager. The positive effect he has on the people around him is something that I have never witnessed before.

Every home game when he comes over to the goal net by the east end, everyone does a OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and he turns round and points to the sky.

He see the fans as part of the team, not one has he not turned round and he kinda thanks the fans for singing his name. And to be every time he does that i see that we have a top class keeper.

One of our best keepers ever. Never got the opportunity to watch Mike Gibson but Basso is well in class with Cashley, Shaw and Möller. If you ask me he is number one.

Ok, first of all lm very hung over so if this doesnt make any sense then lm sorry.

I think every now ad then a player comes along that is special to the fans, a cult hero....

mine are :-

Barnard

Jacki

Goater

Ade

Cole

Murray

Tinnion

Bell

and l would now class Basso in that group... a real fans favourite, cult hero and maybe in a few few years City Legend.

Archived