IGNORED

The Championship Highlights

prankerd

I have a Question! - Can you buy a DVD recorder WITHOUT having to have freeview.. So , record from your TV direct to DVD recorder?.

Thanks

Yes you can. You buy what is called a DVD recorder (or Doovder) and plug it into your television set just like a video cassette recorder (or Voosrer). But maybe I mis-understood the question. Or maybe the question was more about hard drives than doovders?

I have a Question! - Can you buy a DVD recorder WITHOUT having to have freeview.. So , record from your TV direct to DVD recorder?.

Thanks

Yes. They are basically the same as a video recorder, just that they record onto a DVD rather than a video cassette tape. They all have an inbuilt tuner and scart sockets etc. So as long as you connect the DVD recorder to the aerial wall socket and then the TV to the DVD recorder you should be good to go.

Yes. They are basically the same as a video recorder, just that they record onto a DVD rather than a video cassette tape. They all have an inbuilt tuner and scart sockets etc. So as long as you connect the DVD recorder to the aerial wall socket and then the TV to the DVD recorder you should be good to go.

Thanks for that. Any chance you could recommend one? I don't want to buy the wrong one!

Guys, the highlights are avalible on the Virgin media website (usually by mon/tues)

That's Ok as long as they show the whole extended highlights as per The Championship. Also it could be that Todays show was the only one that he missed after recording it every week and doesn't want a gap where yesterday's game (and more importantly, Elliott's goal) should be.

Plus there was no way I was going to say no to a fellow red. Also, I've got to get rid of this "I'm alright Jack attitude" tag I've been labelled with somehow.(see Candid camera thread if confused).

That's Ok as long as they show the whole extended highlights as per The Championship. Also it could be that Todays show was the only one that he missed after recording it every week and doesn't want a gap where yesterday's game (and more importantly, Elliott's goal) should be.

Plus there was no way I was going to say no to a fellow red. Also, I've got to get rid of this "I'm alright Jack attitude" tag I've been labelled with somehow.(see Candid camera thread if confused).

There are lengthy highlights of the game online on the Virgin media website from 12.01am on Monday. - hope you enjoy them.

I'd like to pass on my thanks to Hillbilly who is sending me a copy of the championship from sunday, top bloke.

I had e-mailed ITV earlier to ask them if it would be repeated or if i could get a copy, this was there response,

Thank you for your recent email.

I am afraid that unfortunately THE CHAMPIONSHIP is not due to be repeated on any of the ITV channels and copies cost approximately £100+VAT! :shocking:

Sorry I could not help you further on this occasion.

Regards

DUTY OFFICE - GDL

Thanks for nothing ITV but once again many thanks to Hillbilly !!!

I'd like to pass on my thanks to Hillbilly who is sending me a copy of the championship from sunday, top bloke.

I had e-mailed ITV earlier to ask them if it would be repeated or if i could get a copy, this was there response,

I am afraid that unfortunately THE CHAMPIONSHIP is not due to be repeated on any of the ITV channels and copies cost approximately £100+VAT! :shocking:

Regards

DUTY OFFICE - GDL

£100 PLUS VAT! Bl00dy hell. Makes my copies look cheap at £99 INCLUDING VAT! :innocent06:

Regards

DUTY OFFICE - GDL

Gentlemen,

DVD's are done. I will endeavour to get them in the post tomorrow.

Cheers

Archived