IGNORED

In Memorium

Guest MaloneFM

We have lost one of our own. We should have a say.  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MaloneFM

For those who are unfamiliar with my work. I am Roger Malone and usually ply my trade over on the Subcider site now.

The next home game is Charlton on tuesday November 6th

Bearing in mind the tragic events in the Dolman stand yesterday and the occasions when someone at the club logs in and reads this forum, I suggest as a supporter we have a minutes noise before the game.

As loud as possible. Flags, whistles, songs form everyone, including Charlton supporters.

He was a supporter and as a supporter you never like the Gate quiet.

This was supposed to be a poll however, as usual I have made a c**k up of it so NOISE for noise and SILENCE for silence.

If anyone would like to keep the basic sentiments expressed in this post and turn it into a proper poll I would be grateful.

I have posted the following on addickted. net and any other Charlton Forums including the main Charlton Athletic Fans Foum site at www.cafc.co.uk

"I'm Sure that all Charlton supporters at Ashton Gate tomorrow will join in with Bristol City's Wish to honour one of it's Supporters who recently died whist watching Bristol V Stoke recently on October 27th.

The Tribute to Mr Nick Randall will be a Minutes applause, and I'm Sure that Every Charlton Supporter will join me and the Bristol City's Supporters in honouring this gentleman before the Kick off, in a true Addicks Supporters way."

Our Best wishes go to Mr Randall's Family from all that are " Addickted" to Charlton Athletic and Football in general.

My Faith in Wolves supporters has gone up immensly, a great tribute from their supporters.

Guest MaloneFM

20 votes for noise

7 for silence

A minutes silence has been planned for tomorrow night according to the Evil Post. Nice to be listened to isn't it?

As an added gesture can I suggest that the players rather than face inwards around the centre circle, turn their backs and face towards the stands for once?

They can then prorperly show their appreciation for one of ours rather than each other.

Archived