IGNORED

Coverage On The Championship

Port Said Red

You can't have failed to notice how loud the fans sounded on TV this morning. I have been saying for ages that the Atyeo fans in particular have been too concerned with opposing fans saying how quiet we are instead of thinking about the players on the pitch.

I think it's safe to assume that if the effects microphones pick us up like that, the players must be able to as well. Never mind whether the East End acoustics mean that we could hear "Delilah" (again and again :fastasleep: ) the important thing is that the players will be able to hear us just as clearly, so lets keep singing up. :preacher:

You can't have failed to notice how loud the fans sounded on TV this morning. I have been saying for ages that the Atyeo fans in particular have been too concerned with opposing fans saying how quiet we are instead of thinking about the players on the pitch.

I think it's safe to assume that if the effects microphones pick us up like that, the players must be able to as well. Never mind whether the East End acoustics mean that we could hear "Delilah" (again and again :fastasleep: ) the important thing is that the players will be able to hear us just as clearly, so lets keep singing up. :preacher:

I was in the Atyeo and heard the Delilah song about twice. Stoke fans were vocal before we scored and fairly silent afterwards (from the Atyeo) until they started "You're not fit to referee (I think, may have been wear the shirt)".

Then again, if I followed that team I'd be silent too.

I was in the Atyeo and heard the Delilah song about twice. Stoke fans were vocal before we scored and fairly silent afterwards (from the Atyeo) until they started "You're not fit to referee (I think, may have been wear the shirt)".

They also resorted into a song about how ugly Murray was only for Murray to find it rather amusing!! Sad Huh?

I thought they were pretty poor throughout, not half as loud as they have been in the past!

AND very poor turnout 1000 and a tiny bit!

Don't get me wrong on this but I thought if any game was going to kick off before (pubs, streets etc) it would be this one.

Good shout. I've always said that if we had a decent roof on the Atyeo, in terms of accoustics, then the Gate would be more intimidating but the player's seem to like attacking towards us in the second half as well I think...

Archived