IGNORED

Steve Bull Vs Steve Galliers

Br 1st ol

Thanks for confirming it was all those years ago! :o I was squashed to bits that day amongst the 1000's!!!

Lots of pushing and shoving on the steep terrace, of course that's all changed now. So here's to hoping we can settle a few scores up there on Saturday as we don't ever seem to do very well against them. :chant6ez:

Its one of my first memories as a football fan aged 6/7. The ground was a complete dump, falling down around us. Can just about remember getting beat.

I remember going there when we were in the old 4th division and it was a building site on almost all sides. We lost 3-1 I think and were never really in the game. Cooper must have been Manager I think,,, 85/86 maybe? I don't have happy memories of the place at all.....

Would this be it?

1985/86 22 Mar 1986 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 2 L-3 A 3696

If it isnt

All the away games we played -v- wovles from 1980 to 1990

1979/80 12 Jan 1980 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 3 L-1 A 18835

1985/86 22 Mar 1986 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 2 L-3 A 3696

1987/88 24 Nov 1987 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 3 AM-Q(FRT) A 5174

1988/89 24 Jan 1989 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 3 AM-1(SVT) A 14216

1988/89 1 May 1989 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 L-3 A 17351

1990/91 6 Oct 1990 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 4 L-2 A 17891

I think it was 85/86 game in front of 3600 odd people, I could have sworn it was the 4th div though but I bow to Citystats superior knowledge. Awful days where I nearly fell out of love with the game altogether..... unemployed, living in Clevedon without transport, I would have stopped going if my dad hadn't helped me out by buying the tickets etc.

Just had a quick look- seems your the only team he scored more than one hat-trick against- a grand total of 2! He did score 13 goals against you though!

I had the "pleasure" of seeing them both. First one was 1990/91 in a 4-0 defeat at Molineux and the second was a 5-0 hammering at the gate but don't remember the year.

I had the "pleasure" of seeing them both. First one was 1990/91 in a 4-0 defeat at Molineux and the second was a 5-0 hammering at the gate but don't remember the year.

Please tell me you aren't going tomorrow, I can't cope with a 6-0!!! :rofl2br:

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Bull scored more hat-tricks against us than any other club. don't know if theres any truth in that though.

I believe that Steve Bull scored more goals against us than any other league team, and I'm afraid I think I've seen most of them :(

I believe that Steve Bull scored more goals against us than any other league team, and I'm afraid I think I've seen most of them :(

It would be a lucky thing that he's not playing Saturday would it not...

I remember back in 79 losing 3-2 at home in the proper div1... a game of four penalties...IS THAT REALLY 28 YEARS AGO... :noexpression:

Anyone else remember

Archived