IGNORED

Daily Telegraph Match Report

rossjonesuk

The match report in the Sunday Telegraph read:

"To make matters worse for the former Bristol Rovers player Pulis, it was Elliot who celebrated the only goal of the game, the striker he sold to City in the summer".

Firstly he's not a striker and during his professional career never has been; secondly Pulis wasn't manager of Milwall when we got him??? I don't think he ever HAS managed Milwall??

Shocking journalism from such a big paper. Won't be relying on anything they say from now on!! Posted link from City website on all Sundays Press Talk.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/WTPSDetail/0,,1...1153890,00.html

No doubting that is poor journalism...but I can't help to think that you're over looking a slightly bigger fact here, our games are being reported on in a sunday broadsheet!! A year ago, who'd have thought that we would be sandwiched between reports of games involving Norwich, West Brom and Charlton.

I can;t help but feel that there are bigger things to worry about, than some reporter messing up. And more positives to be taken from that article, than the negitives??

Our own programme refers to someone called Lee Carey. I find that a little more disturbing. :preacher:

I wonder if he's related to the "Brian Carey" who apparently was a stalwart in our defence yesterday, according to the Sunday Mirror...

Archived