IGNORED

Candid Camera?

Guest truecityfansam

Guest truecityfansam

Hello happy people!

Is it just me or do you think the 'Old Bill' are going over the top with the constant filming of spectators at the ground. I'm becoming increasingly concerned about it and challenged a WPC and a rather small PC at the match on saturday.

They had been filming us almost constantly, whilst in the background a largish mob of Stoke fans were wailing abuse two of our players, who were warming up. I could tell Scott Murray wasn't amused, and suspect threatening behaviour was taking place against two of our most noble warriors.

I pointed this out to the two sorry excuses for police officers, who just carried on filming me, asking them politely why they werent filming the aggro behind them?

I have attended every home game this season, and have been subjected to this continual abuse by the police. I'm just wondering if the levels of acceptance have been lowered to allow SENs midgets to enrol as officers of the law?

They don't seem to understand simple questions, and looked thoroughly confused when they realised, that they had just missed some footage worth filming behind them.

Surely these sorry excuses for justice and the common good, have already filmed everybody that supports BCFC doing everything - with the exception of the necessary evacuation of ones' bowels! I'm beginning to get really p****d off with the activities of these cretins and may take out a libel suit against the twits.

Didn't you all think they got off lightly after the Southampton game? Opening the gates at the back of the East End so that the upset Southampton fans could mingle freely with the p*** taking City fans. Maybe our protectors in blue are actually up to no good themselves?

What do you think?

Hello happy people!

Is it just me or do you think the 'Old Bill' are going over the top with the constant filming of spectators at the ground. I'm becoming increasingly concerned about it and challenged a WPC and a rather small PC at the match on saturday.

They had been filming us almost constantly, whilst in the background a largish mob of Stoke fans were wailing abuse two of our players, who were warming up. I could tell Scott Murray wasn't amused, and suspect threatening behaviour was taking place against two of our most noble warriors.

I pointed this out to the two sorry excuses for police officers, who just carried on filming me, asking them politely why they werent filming the aggro behind them?

I have attended every home game this season, and have been subjected to this continual abuse by the police. I'm just wondering if the levels of acceptance have been lowered to allow SENs midgets to enrol as officers of the law?

They don't seem to understand simple questions, and looked thoroughly confused when they realised, that they had just missed some footage worth filming behind them.

Surely these sorry excuses for justice and the common good, have already filmed everybody that supports BCFC doing everything - with the exception of the necessary evacuation of ones' bowels! I'm beginning to get really p****d off with the activities of these cretins and may take out a libel suit against the twits.

Didn't you all think they got off lightly after the Southampton game? Opening the gates at the back of the East End so that the upset Southampton fans could mingle freely with the p*** taking City fans. Maybe our protectors in blue are actually up to no good themselves?

What do you think?

I believe they're on the lookout for known troublemakers and who they associate with. Ordinary, law abiding fans are of no interest to them. So, if you just go about your business and don't approach them and ask daft questions you won't draw attention to yourself. However, if you can't keep yourself to yourself, you run the risk of being added to the list of people who they are on the lookout for.

Don't be so paranoid. It's for the good of the game. i.e Stamping out hooliganism.

I believe they're on the lookout for known troublemakers and who they associate with. Ordinary, law abiding fans are of no interest to them. So, if you just go about your business and don't approach them and ask daft questions you won't draw attention to yourself. However, if you can't keep yourself to yourself, you run the risk of being added to the list of people who they are on the lookout for.

Don't be so paranoid. It's for the good of the game. i.e Stamping out hooliganism.

City have got details of every fan in the East End and yet coppers still stand next to us, filming away, singling people out to get focused on time after time. It really is a joke, and, no I don't have anything to hide!

Out of interest, do they film in any other part of the ground?

To be fair mate I don't think its being paranoid, I think its quite annoying to know your being filmed despite doing nothing wrong, and what is wrong with asking sensible questions?

To be fair one of the officers in the East End on Saturday seemed quite happy to talk to some City fans, don't know what they were talking about but he was smiling with them so fair play to him.

Guest truecityfansam
City have got details of every fan in the East End and yet coppers still stand next to us, filming away, singling people out to get focused on time after time. It really is a joke, and, no I don't have anything to hide!

'Its for the good of the game?'

I wonder if the Nazis used that one for an excuse.

I have no problem with our little friends filming trouble. But just ordinary fans who havent committed an offence? I find this very odd and even worse that you think its acceptable.

Do you do everything your told to do? Without question?

They were actually filming two small kids as well. Very worrying behaviour, even more worrying is that it goes unchallenged.

Hello happy people!

What do you think?

They are just trying to intimidate people, they have been doing it for the last 20 years. It gives them something to watch back during the week instead of going out and catching REAL criminals :rolleyes::yes:

Guest truecityfansam
Its contintual around one stand despite the ground having cctv inside and outside..

Wonder if fans in the Premier club are subjected to this?

Explanation would be good.

I did ask, very politely, if there was any reason for it. They seemed very confused themselves. Perhaps they're trying to make a recruiting video?

No I suspect the fans in the premier club, already have theirs logged and numbered up at Broadbury road Nick!

They were doing it in the Williams stand when I sat there on a one off last season. They were stood on city side of fence filming both into City and Away end.

Guest truecityfansam
I did ask, very politely, if there was any reason for it. They seemed very confused themselves. Perhaps they're trying to make a recruiting video?

No I suspect the fans in the premier club, already have theirs logged and numbered up at Broadbury road Nick!

TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE!

Next home game wear a disguise. It''ll take them months to work it out. Next home game against Charlton we should all turn up wearing something with Charlton written on it. we could all make a Harry Enfield sketch together - confused ? You will be!

I am a law abiding citizen so why do I have to be subjected to this for 90 mins and then in the pub before and after the game? As I always seem to be there when there filming does that mean I get added to the list despite doing nothing wrong?

Why don't fans in the Atyeo or drinkers in the DEH have cameras pointed at them?

Guest truecityfansam
TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE!

Next home game wear a disguise. It''ll take them months to work it out. Next home game against Charlton we should all turn up wearing something with Charlton written on it. we could all make a Harry Enfield sketch together - confused ? You will be!

No! strike that!

I'm going to wear a false beard and sun glasses.

Guest caseley

murray had a coin chucked at him and he just picked it up and put it in his pocket. he then used hand signals to say 1-0, then the walked off and murray waved goodbye.

murray is a legend!!!!!!!!!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I am a law abiding citizen so why do I have to be subjected to this for 90 mins and then in the pub before and after the game? As I always seem to be there when there filming does that mean I get added to the list despite doing nothing wrong?

Why don't fans in the Atyeo or drinkers in the DEH have cameras pointed at them?

If you really want a definitive answer then I suggest you write to Avon & Somerset Constabulary.

I wrote "So, if you just go about your business and don't approach them and ask daft questions you won't draw attention to yourself." so my answer to your second question would be no, of course not.

My point is, I pay no attention to what the Police are doing because it doesn't concern me. So if I happened to be in a pub where they were filming, I couldn't care less because I wouldn't be doing anything of any intertest to them

'Its for the good of the game?'

I wonder if the Nazis used that one for an excuse.

"It's for our own good" the muppets that misrule us continually bark........

20071008-DSC02313.JPG

Did you know that we already - 'legally' - live in a Royalist Police state ????.....

We have already lost the right to freedom - the European Union (EU) arrest warrant (signed by the Queen on 18th November 2003) allows us to be arrested without charge and held indefinitely with no right to see a solicitor, make a phone call, or even a right to a trial. You can simply disappear !!!!

Under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (SOCPA) 2005, we can now be arrested and held in the cells by any police officer for any petty offence, like dropping litter. Before it had to be an offence that carried a 5 year jail term. This also applies to all of the European Union's 107,000 regulations. Do you know them all? :noexpression:

The Civil Contingences Act 2004 allows government to confiscate anything you possess permanently; you have no right to object. This includes your house. It also gives government the right to forceably move its population around to different locations; you can be left with no place to call your own and live like a refugee. The only check and balance here is that a Minister just needs to utter the words "This is a national emergency." If a demonstration or a strike the government doesn't like is being organised, they can cut off all communications in a town - phones, mobiles, the internet, TV, and block all access to that town including closing roads and railways. It has all the powers and more of Hitler's Enabling Act of 1933.

Have you noticed this growing police state? In addition to many more laws than those above, add the 107,000 regulations, and whole bureaucracies such as the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) building up networks of cameras and databases to record our movements and criminalise us when we can't comply. Persecution is no longer confined to motorists; under EU Corpus Juris our courts have become extensions of government power instead of independent arbiters of justice.

Westminster had passed sufficient of the EU's oppressive laws (the "harmonisation" in the Treaties) by the end of 2004 that we have been living in what is legally a police state since then. But at the moment, its only one per cent enforced. After the Queen signs the sixth Treaty, the EU has the absolute power to enforce 100% of its regulations and laws. :surrender:

Guest truecityfansam
If you really want a definitive answer then I suggest you write to Avon & Somerset Constabulary.

I wrote "So, if you just go about your business and don't approach them and ask daft questions you won't draw attention to yourself." so my answer to your second question would be no, of course not.

My point is, I pay no attention to what the Police are doing because it doesn't concern me. So if I happened to be in a pub where they were filming, I couldn't care less because I wouldn't be doing anything of any intertest to them

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I have contacted Avon & Somerset Police and have actually registered an official complaint through the necessary channels. They are now required, by law, to investigate this procedure and report back to me within a certain timeframe.

The reason I'm annoyed about being watched constantly etc... (erosion of civil rights) Is that I have known people, and still do, whose job it is, or has been, to actually fight for our rights of freedom of speech etc.. On the battlefield!

The fact that you have an 'I'm alright Jack attitude' obviously works really well for you.

But one day, you are going to wake up and wonder, what happened? when the rights you may believe you currently have, no longer exist.

I don't need a policeman standing, filming me wherever I go, or whatever I do. I feel that I already know the difference betwwen right and wrong.

Maybe you don't? Or maybe you aren't sure anymore.

Surely you can only be held a certain amount of time without charge?

The European Union arrest warrant (signed by the Queen on 18th November 2003) allows us to be arrested without charge and held indefinitely with no right to see a solicitor, make a phone call, or even a right to a trial.

The good news is that the European Union remains illegal - except in the minds of our traitor politicians that signed us up for it. The EU will always be illegal in Britain; but once the EU has complete power and control here, we can no more get rid of it than we could NAZI Germany, had their planned illegal occupation of Britain in 1940 been successful.

Guest truecityfansam
Can't you request images from plod that they have taken of you? (I'm sure Gobbers will know this). If so then maybe 250 requests a fortnight may put them off.

Great idea!

Its been tried before - I think it was West Ham.

They did stop doing it for the rest of the season - so I've been told.

Can't you request images from plod that they have taken of you? (I'm sure Gobbers will know this). If so then maybe 250 requests a fortnight may put them off.

Royalist Gestapo Police and Gestapo wannabes in their Hitlerite control bunker at Ashton Gate with their totally OTT surveillance.....

oblk9.jpg

bbb1rr.jpg

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I have contacted Avon & Somerset Police and have actually registered an official complaint through the necessary channels. They are now required, by law, to investigate this procedure and report back to me within a certain timeframe.

The reason I'm annoyed about being watched constantly etc... (erosion of civil rights) Is that I have known people, and still do, whose job it is, or has been, to actually fight for our rights of freedom of speech etc.. On the battlefield!

The fact that you have an 'I'm alright Jack attitude' obviously works really well for you.

But one day, you are going to wake up and wonder, what happened? when the rights you may believe you currently have, no longer exist.

I don't need a policeman standing, filming me wherever I go, or whatever I do. I feel that I already know the difference betwwen right and wrong.

Maybe you don't? Or maybe you aren't sure anymore.

No need to thank me, it's quite alright.

I'm glad you have been in contact with the police about this. Please be sure to let us know the outcome. I am genuinely interested.

We all get annoyed by different things, this particular one doesn't annoy me. It clearly does you, fair enough.

Just because you read something I post on an internet forum doesn't mean you know anything about me. "I'm alright Jack attitude"? from from it sunshine far from it.

As for waking up wondering what happened? I very much doubt it. But then as you know me so well I guess you must be correct, so can I ask you to enlighten me before I go to sleep.

And finally... with regard to knowing the difference between right and wrong I, like you, feel I do know, and that is why I am not bothered if I happen to appear in the background of some Police surveillance video.

I think the question is this: 1/ Am I angry at being filmed because I'm being incriminated; or, 2/ Am I angry at being filmed because it is an intrusion of my privacy.

If you are angry because of point two it is hardly surprising. There is a thin line between police vigilance, police irritation, and sometimes police intimidation.

In more basic terms: I wouldn't want ANYONE sticking a camera in my face for no reason, be they a copper or not.

It's always nice when a bobby is polite and a helpful servant of society though.

What great men once said on this very subject......

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." -- Edward Abbey

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." -- John Bradshaw (1602-1659)

"The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes." -- Thomas Paine

"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation." -- General Douglas MacArthur

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

"In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak for me."-- That statement was written by the Rev. Martin Niemoeller, a German Lutheran pastor who was arrested by the Gestapo in 1938. He was sent to the concentration camp at Dachau, where he remained until he was freed by the Allied forces in 1945.

I think the question is this: 1/ Am I angry at being filmed because I'm being incriminated; or, 2/ Am I angry at being filmed because it is an intrusion of my privacy.

If you are angry because of point two it is hardly surprising. There is a thin line between police vigilance, police irritation, and sometimes police intimidation.

In more basic terms: I wouldn't want ANYONE sticking a camera in my face for no reason, be they a copper or not.

It's always nice when a bobby is polite and a helpful servant of society though.

Point two is exactly how I feel. Having a camera shoved in my face makes me feel intimidated.

The primary purpose of the Police is to enforce the will of the government of the day. They are not servants of society they are servants of government. Types of Gestapo to look out for....

image14.jpg

Archived