IGNORED

Bcfc A Joke! (not The Team)

Taunton_City

Brought Wolves tickets online last week! They have taken my money and i have a booking email with ref number! ect.......

Went to pick them up saturday! They say its on system but not ready yet???? Nothing they can do! So i think fair enough will phone Monday!! Just phoned them! They cant see my booking!!!!!!!! Said will ring me back later!!!!

I AM LIVID!!!!!!! :disapointed2se:

Brought Wolves tickets online last week! They have taken my money and i have a booking email with ref number! ect.......

Went to pick them up saturday! They say its on system but not ready yet???? Nothing they can do! So i think fair enough will phone Monday!! Just phoned them! They cant see my booking!!!!!!!! Said will ring me back later!!!!

I AM LIVID!!!!!!! :disapointed2se:

Have they called back yet?? You will be fine mate, if they have got a booking number i would imagine your seat is allocated to you so don't get too worked up just yet!!!

I don't understand how they claim your ticket wasn't ready? Surely you show prove of purchase and they pass you a ticket for the game. Job done! :dunno:

Thats what i said to them on Saturday!!! They still ant phoned back!!!

Bet i have to pick them up at Wolves ticket office!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Archived