IGNORED

I'm Off To Speak To Boss Of Sky

Never to the dark side

Okay its the one day in the year I get chance to put forward my(sorry our) requests

to have Bristol City games LIVE on Sky

Skys AGM is on friday 2nd november

To be honest I ain't worry what Bristol City games are covered on Sky

So I am just going to say thank you for the games THEY have covered

So back to you what would you like covered

try to look at it with your head and not your heart

and try and think like the bosses of Sky and which would attract more viewers

Will post details of AGM some time on Friday afternoon

city v cardiff would be good as no one wants to go on those bloody buses like sheep! or plymouth as its early kick off

I wouldnt want that one picked as going in the home end for that and then going out (quietly) celebrating in Cardiff afterwards with my mate, although if moved to 12KO then mean have an even longer session celebrating. The games i'd want to be shown would be any of the home games and away at colchester, scunnie, leicester or charlton.

No chance of another "slot" being made ?

The on going negotiations with the wife for going to WBA on boxing day aren't going that well !

Unfortunately Boxing Day is set in stone. Sky have 2 Premiership games & Linfield v Glentoran from the N.I. Premier.

Shame, because like you, the discussions with Mrs Northern Red have reached deadlock, i.e. She is right.

Birmingham were the top shown team in the Championship last season with eight games

So we have chance of another FIVE games

I still think Hull on a Monday night looks good

Bloody hope not, I've booked tue/wed off work to go up,would really p*** me off if that happened

Unfortunately Boxing Day is set in stone. Sky have 2 Premiership games & Linfield v Glentoran from the N.I. Premier.

Oh yes, because everyone wants to watch the massive Linfield vs Glentoran!

IF there's any chance of another game in December, then why not the Plymouth away game. Already changed kick off time so that suits sky.

Possibly Coventry on New years day?

Archived