IGNORED

Sproule And Mcindoe

dezgimed

Not sure if this has any major significance within the team and on the pitch..

But has anyone else noticed how geared up and angry both Sproule and McIndoe are?

They both are firey characters. Noticed all season theres a lot of rage there, perhaps a good thing a la Rooney or Cantona with some genius thrown in, and probably good to have on both sides of the pitch.

You notice alot of the time when they've made an error or missed a chance, they curse and criticise themselves afterwards, and both are happy to throw themselves into a challenge if they've been robbed of the ball.

Think we've got a decent pair of passionate hot heads on our team, but anticipate some red cards for this pair at some point this season!

:noexpression: :bruce_h4h:

Not sure if this has any major significance within the team and on the pitch..

But has anyone else noticed how geared up and angry both Sproule and McIndoe are?

They both are firey characters. Noticed all season theres a lot of rage there, perhaps a good thing a la Rooney or Cantona with some genius thrown in, and probably good to have on both sides of the pitch.

You notice alot of the time when they've made an error or missed a chance, they curse and criticise themselves afterwards, and both are happy to throw themselves into a challenge if they've been robbed of the ball.

Think we've got a decent pair of passionate hot heads on our team, but anticipate some red cards for this pair at some point this season!

:noexpression: :bruce_h4h:

At which point Scotty Murray comes into the fray. Happy Days.

Disagree with regards to Sprouley.

I have got to know him pretty well since he's moved down south and he is one of the nicest footballers i have ever met. Extremely genuine and a quiet house proud man. I haven't seen any angry side to him on or off the pitch, and i would suspect this post has something to do with his disciplinary record in scotland.

No bookings yet for Sproule which suggests he has his feet firmly on the ground.

Disagree with regards to Sprouley.

I have got to know him pretty well since he's moved down south and he is one of the nicest footballers i have ever met. Extremely genuine and a quiet house proud man. I haven't seen any angry side to him on or off the pitch, and i would suspect this post has something to do with his disciplinary record in scotland.

No bookings yet for Sproule which suggests he has his feet firmly on the ground.

I don't think this post to an attack on Sproule or suggesting a personality flaw.

Wayne Rooney is a quiet bloke off the field and shuns the showbiz lifestyle, but he is angry and fired up whenever he plays.

I don't think this post to an attack on Sproule or suggesting a personality flaw.

Wayne Rooney is a quiet bloke off the field and shuns the showbiz lifestyle, but he is angry and fired up whenever he plays.

Yeah i understand your point, but i don't think there is any basis in the 'hothead' comment.

I haven't missed a game yet (except Barnsley away when he was dropped) and haven't seen any flying tackles or hothead behaviour from him or McIndoe yet. I just didn't agree with the post!

Yeah i understand your point, but i don't think there is any basis in the 'hothead' comment.

I haven't missed a game yet (except Barnsley away when he was dropped) and haven't seen any flying tackles or hothead behaviour from him or McIndoe yet. I just didn't agree with the post!

Henry is right in the fact I'm not attacking him off the pitch etc.

But you're not entirely correct in what you say either.

I'm talking about his actions on the pitch that others might miss, it can only be described as pent up determination that comes across as anger.

For example, earlier in the season him and Bradley Orr often had skirmishes on the pitch due to misplaced passes, to the extent where Sproule would refuse an appologetic handshake.

Along with cursing to himself etc.

Little things like that.

Not that I'm knocking the bloke, because I think his attitude is great, but just have a look on youtube to see him being a hothead.

PS, do I get a ban for mentioning youtube?

I have noticed a more fired up and angery approach from the whole team, when it was falling apart a bit in the second half against Southampton, everyone was having ago at each other, I did not think it helped much as it was all shouting and angery stuff.....

we are going to have our backs to the wall at times and i prefer the all backing each other approach myself.

But what ever it is, its working!!

Archived