IGNORED

Half Season Tickets

Barrs Court Red

but its one step forwards (bring a friend)

and two steps back (no half season tickets)

the club are trying to look like they are co-operating, but in truth there not?

20 a game, what do they expect when they run a two game offer and then when most people have taken the offer up, say 'oh, by the way you can bring a friend'

everyone i asked had taken up the two game offer!

but its one step forwards (bring a friend)

and two steps back (no half season tickets)

the club are trying to look like they are co-operating, but in truth there not?

20 a game, what do they expect when they run a two game offer and then when most people have taken the offer up, say 'oh, by the way you can bring a friend'

everyone i asked had taken up the two game offer!

Well at least Sextone gave a reason for no half season tickets in the East End... YET.

We want to fill the 3 main home stands before we set ourselves to a certain number in the East End

Surely that's fair enough isnt it?!

I don't think many can complain at half season ticket costs personally, works out £21 a game which is only a couple of quid more than last years costs.

Good value I say.

I wasn't discomforted by the prices for Season tickets this year and happily bought mine at the start of the year, If we go up it will be £40 - £50 a game next year, thats life I'm affraid.

End of the day when there are empty seats around the ground why open the East End???, they are allowing bring a friend and stated will be used as an overfill later in the year.

Those who want to sit there had the option for season tickets at the start of the year, so only have themselves to blame. I understand some cant afford the prices and appreciate that it feels unfair to them, but I really don't know why anyone wants to sit in the Wedlock, only place i could get a ticket for Boro last year and i couldnt see anything from the back and wouldn't wanna sit there again in a hurry.

Well at least Sextone gave a reason for no half season tickets in the East End... YET.

Surely that's fair enough isnt it?!

Last week Sexstones reasoning was that the club wanted the season ticket holders guest to provide details.

This week you can provide your details but are no longer allowed to buy a half season ticket like you could for the Atyeo due to a new point about numbers not the club having your details.

I don't think many can complain at half season ticket costs personally, works out £21 a game which is only a couple of quid more than last years costs.

Good value I say.

I wasn't discomforted by the prices for Season tickets this year and happily bought mine at the start of the year, If we go up it will be £40 - £50 a game next year, thats life I'm affraid.

End of the day when there are empty seats around the ground why open the East End???, they are allowing bring a friend and stated will be used as an overfill later in the year.

Those who want to sit there had the option for season tickets at the start of the year, so only have themselves to blame. I understand some cant afford the prices and appreciate that it feels unfair to them, but I really don't know why anyone wants to sit in the Wedlock, only place i could get a ticket for Boro last year and i couldnt see anything from the back and wouldn't wanna sit there again in a hurry.

Why does it matter? You don't want to sit there, fair enough, no problem with that.

Some do want to be there. What is wrong with that?

Good value I say.

Perish the thought they may have more than one kid and will have to take time off to get to the ground to provide details because the club can't work out how to do it over the phone.

Archived