IGNORED

Half Season Ticket

bringbacktherobin

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1154758,00.html

A few people i know said they wouldnt mind getting a half season ticket in the east end when they come out, prices etc have been released but no mention of the east end.

Have they forgot about us? On the seating plan they have missed out the east end all together, doesnt it exist anymore?

Look at the website, no mention of the east end, look on the file on the website, no mention or prices for the east end. Look on the seating plan, the east end doesnt even exist any more

why don't you call the ticket office and find out. I would be I'm at work

according to offical website.........

There are no half season tickets available in the East End, however, and Colin added: "We want to fill the three main home stands before we set ourselves to a certain number in the East End.

"That can have an affect later in the season with away attendances as well. The opportunity is still there for fans to take a guest and I'm sure we will be using it as an overflow as the season progresses."

:disapointed2se: Totally amazed but not surprised by this. What happened to the 1000 seats available and a level fair playing field ???

I might be thick or something but a season ticket holder half or full SHOULD BE welcomed in ANY stand. :disapointed2se:

Can we not buy a half season ticket for another stand even and swop to the E.E as full S.T holders can :dunno:

Does this club not want my £200.00 so I can see the last days of the E.E out in there, watching my team as I have done for the last 40 odd years :ranting:

:disapointed2se: Totally amazed but not surprised by this. What happened to the 1000 seats available and a level fair playing field ???

I might be thick or something but a season ticket holder half or full SHOULD BE welcomed in ANY stand. :disapointed2se:

Can we not buy a half season ticket for another stand even and swop to the E.E as full S.T holders can :dunno:

Does this club not want my £200.00 so I can see the last days of the E.E out in there, watching my team as I have done for the last 40 odd years :ranting:

what's the big deal......even if they were available you wouldn't buy one anyway

what's the big deal......even if they were available you wouldn't buy one anyway

:disapointed2se: you are a complete pain and no nothing :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: why am I wasting my time replying to you; crap to this; last E.E post ever from me; happy now see you next Tuesday :disapointed2se:

What I don't understand is the club have said they don't want people in there without their details - link - which to be fair is completely understandable [henceforth and credit for the 'bring a friend initiative']; so, say, trouble does occur it can be easily managed as the club and police can work more swiftly with each other to solve such issues.

However, if the club wants to sell all three stands out first before the East End can be used as an overflow, a situation could arise where ultimately people [without details] can pay on the day and potentially cause mischief.

Selling EE half-season tickets surely should not be a problem? With the club having their details and that...

:disapointed2se: you are a complete pain and no nothing :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: why am I wasting my time replying to you; crap to this; last E.E post ever from me; happy now see you next Tuesday :disapointed2se:

Glos boy, i take it your not a ST holder?

if not you could be my 'guest'

just a offer?

Archived