IGNORED

Spare Wolves Tickets

daisybcfc

hi otib-ers.

i have just found out my dad is back for the weekend from zurich where he works and asked if i could get tickets for the wolves match. being a student who lives in nottingham now, i didnt get tickets due to lack of funds etc. now i really want to go cos i havnt been to a football match with my dad since 2003 (i think???) so if anyone has a spare ticket or 2 please PM me. will buy you a pint too!!! i understand its a long shot but on the off chance anyone has spare tickets i would be enternally grateful.

thanks

yeh think thats what we're guna have to do. shame cos i wanted my old man to be with the home fans as he hasnt seen us play in a while and used to be a season ticket holder before work took him abroad. nevermind though, hopefully the beautiful football we're guna play will make up for sitting with a load of brummies!

yeh think thats what we're guna have to do. shame cos i wanted my old man to be with the home fans as he hasnt seen us play in a while and used to be a season ticket holder before work took him abroad. nevermind though, hopefully the beautiful football we're guna play will make up for sitting with a load of brummies!

I hope your joking because if you really think wolverhampton is in Birmingham then you and your dad will end up missing the game as you will have one hell of a job finding Molineux stadium in Birmingham :rofl2br:

Archived