IGNORED

All Things Danny Coles (merged)

TinnionForEngland

That will help the profits of the Waterfront establishments then!

In all seriousness, if he is still the player that left us then they will have signed a good 'un!

U REDS

Funnily enough she has said he has curbed his drinking but has had a fall out with Phil Brown at Hull, apparently an easy man to fall out with, i think he's lost his way a bit after his injury will be interesting to see how he plays for the gas, hopefully poorly.

I posted something on here a few months ago quoting the Hull fand saying how poor he was.

I remeber the time he was running over cars down baldwin street with plenty of beers on board only to be spotted by a season ticket holder who reported it to City but I guess Wilson was also p*ssed at the time.

First Easter, now Coles, the Gas are seeming very desperate.

and where is Danny going?

Nowhere fast is the answer to that question. He'd be better staying with Wilson at Hartlepool. But then that wouldn't allow him to sit in his comfort zone for the remainder of his most likely uneventful career.

Well the pubs in town will be happy!

Where he can meet up with his old chums (Flapper, Leapy, Tommy Doc etc etc) and laugh together at how badly Bristol City have fared without them. They will also be able to compare notes and congratulate each other on how their respective careers have flourished and soared to new heights since they left the stifling confines of BCFC!

Archived