IGNORED

Carey Was Majestic

always hoping

Louis Carey's performance on Saturday was superb.

Cannot remenber a centrehalf having such a positive effect on the match. Both in terms of his own performance and his leadership by example for his team mates.

SUPERB !!!!! :winner_third_h4h: as were all the other players out there against Stoke on Saturday. Those ladz in the red and the white made me even prouder to be Bristolian and a Bristol City FC supporter. :winner_third_h4h:

Louis Carey's performance on Saturday was superb.

Cannot remenber a centrehalf having such a positive effect on the match. Both in terms of his own performance and his leadership by example for his team mates.

And Gary Johnson was not happy to play him, due to his broken nose, according to his father prior to the game.

Mind you, i think hi nose looks better now.

I can't remember Louis having even an average game since he returned from Coventry. Outstanding last season, awesome this season.

I can. He was a shambles like most of the team during that 9 game losing streak at times but when he got moved to Central Defence he started to get better and then became awesome.

I can. He was a shambles like most of the team during that 9 game losing streak at times but when he got moved to Central Defence he started to get better and then became awesome.

Very true, I'd (conveniently) forgotten that run. However, in Louis' defence (no pun intended), he was being played out of position and like you say, since he moved to his rightful position in the centre, he has become awesome.

Archived