IGNORED

One More Home Win!

mossey

bit concered that we could now go the rest of the season only winning one more home game! why? because all the teams we have beat so far at home, have began with an S, with only Sheff Wed left to play at home, we could struggle for the rest of the season.

bit concered that we could now go the rest of the season only winning one more home game! why? because all the teams we have beat so far at home, have began with an S, with only Sheff Wed left to play at home, we could struggle for the rest of the season.

And the last three of them were against teams whose home kit is red & white stripes..... Let's hope this is where the co-incidences end, eh?!?

No problem, as this when footy cliches come to the rescue, as we still have to play these teams at home...

Struggling Crystal Palace

Swede Bashers Ipswich

Stuttering Hull City

Seasiders Blackpool

Southern Softies Plymouth

Skint Coventry

South London Pride Charlton

21 points in the bag. We will just have to go for draws against the rest!

taxi for mossey!

mate were doing well and i think we will do good for the rest of the season no matter who we are playing.i think the second half of the season will be harder, playing teams the second time around. but I'm sure will stay up and thats all that matters in the first season. then build on that every season.

Archived