IGNORED

Manager Of The Month.

Seend Red

Surprise ,surprise.......Aidy Boothroyd of Watford.

Although Watford have won all 5 games in October compard to City's 4 wins and a loss, surely it is expected of a side who have just come down from the prem? I think what GJ has acheived at City deserved to be recognised by him winning the award this month.

Thoughts?

Surprise ,surprise.......Aidy Boothroyd of Watford.

Although Watford have won all 5 games in October compard to City's 4 wins and a loss, surely it is expected of a side who have just come down from the prem? I think what GJ has acheived at City deserved to be recognised by him winning the award this month.

Thoughts?

I would be quite happy to keep missing out as it's normally a bad omen, if Johnson is in the running each month then it means the team will be there or there abouts come May!

I believe Manager of the month goes to the one with the best record nearly without exception.

I am sure if GJ's league record after 46 games is second only to Boothroyd's he will be thoroughly delighted despite not having as many manager of the month awards :)

Let them suffer the curse.

I believe Manager of the month goes to the one with the best record nearly without exception.

I think you are right.

I think this is pif pof.

Getting the most from the least is far harder than getting the most from the best. Boothroyd has it easier than Johnson -ask the bookies. If England were to beat Scotland tomorrow, does that make Maclaren a better manger than Jock McHaggis (or whoever is managing them at the mo)????? No, I don't think so either.

I am sure if GJ's league record after 46 games is second only to Boothroyd's he will be thoroughly delighted despite not having as many manager of the month awards :)

Let them suffer the curse.

I don't think its 100% the criteria, tell me If I'm wrong but wouldn't Denis Wise have won it in league 1?

Archived