IGNORED

Nobes To Travel To Wolves

RedTop

Main site says Nobes has a cold but will travel to Wolverhampton with the rest of the squad. Is that a good idea? Surely a few hours cooped up with the rest of the players in a coach is the perfect place to spread the lurgy to the rest of the team. It's good news that his other injury has cleared up, but the last thing we want is other players infected. :dunno:

Main site says Nobes has a cold but will travel to Wolverhampton with the rest of the squad. Is that a good idea? Surely a few hours cooped up with the rest of the players in a coach is the perfect place to spread the lurgy to the rest of the team. It's good news that his other injury has cleared up, but the last thing we want is other players infected. :dunno:

They'll wrap him up in cotton wool I'm sure (literally wrap him; no cold will get out).

If a cold is the worst of his worries I'd take him. Just make him sit right at the back of the coach and then send him out to say hello to all the Wolves players pre-match. He can shake all their hands!

As its Nobes, its worth the gamble i think.

A cold is nothing, it would be differnet if he had C diff, or worse...MAN FLU!!! :surrender:

But the flu jabs they have don't cover them for the cold (hence Nobes getting it, I guess!)

I'm not against gambling by putting him in the squad if it's borderline, but surely if he's got a cold but is well enough to be part of the team it'd be better for him to travel up separately rather than infect the rest of the squad cooped up in a coach for hours?

Anyway, let's hope the team don't catch a cold on the pitch. This is probably one of the toughest games we will play this season. Maybe GJ should have included the Coldeseal pigs in the squad...

No need to worry RedTop - GJ is very shrewd & will take all necessary precautions

nbcsuitve9.jpg

Surely a few hours cooped up with the rest of the players in a coach is the perfect place to spread the lurgy to the rest of the team.

Fair point.

My colleagues made a similar point, albeit a bit more forcably, when I pointed out to them the nasty rash I had brought back from Amsterdam. I have never seen 5 blokes exit a hot tub so quickly.....

Archived