IGNORED

Is It Only Me

paulie

or does everyone want watford to slip up,imo id like to see them beat everyone exept us,just like saturday where they can do us a big favour,particulary should we beat wolves ,which i sincerly think we are more than capable of doing
Even at this early stage Watford are beginning to run away with it. The more points they take off teams below us the better.

Interesting topic this I beleive.. I did sadly tip watford in most of my accumulators at the start of the season to finish champions as I looked at our league and the sqauds in depth and I stand by my opinion that the Hornets will go up as team 1. They have (apart from gj!!) the manager with the alot of experience of lowe league football plus a season in the premiership to add to his CV. Boothroyd has according to many watford fans alot of respect form his players just like GJ and now knows his strongest team to play week in week out. That season they had in the prem under Boothroyd has still shown this season if you have wathced there live games on TV, there pace is the best in theis division, mixed passing and strong players who at experience of playing at the top level.

Interestingly I watched them play Wolves away at the start of the seaosn on sky and whilst Watford were lucky to get the three points after a 90miin penalty you could see the big difference between the two teams through out the match..Wolves matched them in style and championship style football for the whole match but you could see that Waford had a sharper edge throughout the whole match and were much more alert to all situations..One exanple I suppose I could give is the Man City home cup match in which we played this season, we matched Man City for most of the game but Man Citys pace and sharpness was the deciding factor in the game..

So I think Watofrd will not have a problem and if they win a few more games and are still top by february will feel overly confident of heading back to the prem.

Archived