IGNORED

Jim'l Fix It

bristolcityup

When I was about 10 (I'm 26 now so a while ago!) I wrote to Jim to ask him if I could be a host for one episode of top of the pops..Sadly I never heard anything back..

If I could now write to Jim my letter would probably ask him if I could help manage Bristol Rovers for there final home game of this season, not becuase I support them of course but to be in there dressing room and see the look on the players faces when finally realise they have been relegated and have just found out Bristol city have been promoted to the premiership..

If you could now write to Jim, what would letter be saying?

When I was about 10 (I'm 26 now so a while ago!) I wrote to Jim to ask him if I could be a host for one episode of top of the pops..Sadly I never heard anything back..

If I could now write to Jim my letter would probably ask him if I could help manage Bristol Rovers for there final home game of this season, not becuase I support them of course but to be in there dressing room and see the look on the players faces when finally realise they have been relegated and have just found out Bristol city have been promoted to the premiership..

If you could now write to Jim, what would letter be saying?

i find jimmy saville a bit creepy

Archived