IGNORED

Wolves Ticket With Train Available

bristolborn_and_red

Due to unforseen circumstances > The Mrs forgetting to pay the water bill, I cannot now go to Wolves. The spends need to be saved and have to collect against my tickets to pay for the ######ing bill. The train is the 10.40 from Parkway. Anyone interested, please pm me. Priority will be given to the person who wants train and match ticket.

Due to unforseen circumstances > The Mrs forgetting to pay the water bill, I cannot now go to Wolves. The spends need to be saved and have to collect against my tickets to pay for the ######ing bill. The train is the 10.40 from Parkway. Anyone interested, please pm me. Priority will be given to the person who wants train and match ticket.

Fair play mate, i probs would not speak to my missus for a month, get it on DD

Why is it always the womans fault!!!!!

:ranting:

Because when women are in a serious relationship they always like to think they wear the trousers and take control,the man in most cases will not argue the toss as the realitly is the female deep down knows her place in the pecking order and the bloke just wants a quiet life so lets her get on with it, the problem is though more often then not women get it wrong and they mess up thus the bloke has to suffer!

Take this thread for example. Due to this females incompetence in paying the water bill this good man is now going to miss one of the best away days of the season. Fella, my heart goes out to you,I hope you treat your misses with the contempt she derserves, espeically between 3-5 on Saturday afternoon ;)

You're all the same ! when I met my lady she was as good as gold and always did as she was told, that all changed the day I put a ring on her finger, now she looks at me as if I'm the devil himself and I get more orders from her than a spotty youth working the drive thu at McDonalds!

I also haven't see her muff for 8 months.

Women are a liability and should not be allowed. :ph34r:

Thanx for all the pm's. The tickets have now gone (have a good day atyeored) and the Mrs has been informed that from now on, I will be taking control of the finance's.

I wish I knew you Mr Bristolborn_and_red :innocent06: ......as I would laugh at you silly and tell you to grow a set of balls and put your foot down! now be a man damn you! :punish:

Now think of me on the train tommorow :rofl2br::drunk2:

p.s see you in work Monday to :(

Because when women are in a serious relationship they always like to think they wear the trousers and take control,the man in most cases will not argue the toss as the realitly is the female deep down knows her place in the pecking order and the bloke just wants a quiet life so lets her get on with it, the problem is though more often then not women get it wrong and they mess up thus the bloke has to suffer!

Take this thread for example. Due to this females incompetence in paying the water bill this good man is now going to miss one of the best away days of the season. Fella, my heart goes out to you,I hope you treat your misses with the contempt she derserves, espeically between 3-5 on Saturday afternoon ;)

You're all the same ! when I met my lady she was as good as gold and always did as she was told, that all changed the day I put a ring on her finger, now she looks at me as if I'm the devil himself and I get more orders from her than a spotty youth working the drive thu at McDonalds!

that was funny made i larf!

don't worry to much mate xmas is only 8 weeks away!!!

Archived