IGNORED

Bcfc Bikers

Bobo Dave

Used to - Suzuki DR 350 trail bike ****il it got stolen) Kawasaki Z500 (ages ago) and now, in my relative old age (a Gilera 200 Scooter in bright red)!

Always preferred 2 wheels to 4, now use scooter or bicycle to get most places :ph34r:

Guest eviltaxman

Harley Davidson XL883... 02 model. Just passed my test woo-hoo!!

Also have Kawasaki BN125.... a cruiser style 125, which I'll be selling soon (any offers around £1900? :P )

Les.

Guest eviltaxman
getting a 1200 Sportster Sport soon.
Fair play! :ph34r:

If you go to Riders at Briz, ask for Chris and mention my name (Les Turner). He's a great bloke at not at all pushy as a sales man.

Les.

Gettin mine in Taggers in Watford, its 20 odd miles away, I would use Riders if closer, they have an excellent reputation among Harley riders. Taggers seem ok, they are new, and I actually know one of the sales guys, and there no bull######, unlike most Harley dealers. Its me third one now, keep going back to em, after riding plastic not so fantastics.

If ya wanna go to 1200cc on yours try AGO's for the 1200 conversion kit, hes the best around. Bought my first Harley, an Iron head 1000XLH, from him in 85, and hes good, moved from Penn, up here, down west, way down west, but hes good, very good..

Guest eviltaxman

I'd be telling fibs if I hadn't thought about a converstion kit. There is one on EBay at the moment, for £45... the full kit incl head gasket stencil (less celophane wrapping!)... might have to weaken and go for it :P

Used to ride to every game, but now favour the car, I used to ride a Honda NTV600 Revere shaft drive (fnaar fnaar) until I had a spill and messed my ankle up, sunny days like today have me wishing to get back on the bike :ph34r: , but alas she who must be obeyed disagrees. :wacko:

Glad to see two other scooter riders on the forum. I ride a Vespa P150X (registered as a 125). Yet to ride it over to the Gate but may do so early next season. Either of you two (Elvis Dolman and Red Pill) go to any of the rallies?

Scooter Red

:ph34r: I ride an 850 yamaha TDM,it has been tweaked by the previous owner and is very quick, I have a stainless exhaust system which makes it sound a tad unusual !! :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :vomit2:

Kawasaki zx636r , but unfortunatley in blue not a city red as some .. just thought the green was a bit overpowering in colour although the traditional colour of Kawasakis'.

Why are you asking, are you looking at organising a ride out? :)

Almost bought the Harley 1200sportster custom just thought a lot of money for the bike and wasnt so impressed with the follow me test ride.. isnt this a trustworthy face i ask :dunno:

I'd be telling fibs if I hadn't thought about a converstion kit. There is one on EBay at the moment, for £45... the full kit incl head gasket stencil (less celophane wrapping!)... might have to weaken and go for it :P
Definitely do it, the power increase is like the difference between the old 40occ 4's to the 550 4's, trust me, it makes a good bike GREAT fun!!!

Comparable performance to a Z/GS/XJ750 type bike 115 mph.

Thought Elvis would have a scooter for some reason- strange things scooters, what with run ins with mods round S Glos 20 odd years back!!

• Admin

My ride of choice for the last 23 years has been Harley, currently a FXR-SP.

Before that, Triumph Bonneville, Kawasaki Z1000, Yamaha XS 1100, Kawasaki H2 (the 750 two stroke triple - frightening!!)

To keep it vaguely on topic, I have never ridden a bike to a City game.

My ride of choice for the last 23 years has been Harley, currently a FXR-SP.

Before that, Triumph Bonneville, Kawasaki Z1000, Yamaha XS 1100, Kawasaki H2 (the 750 two stroke triple - frightening!!)

To keep it vaguely on topic, I have never ridden a bike to a City game.

have, once, the Swinedead game for the promotion in 85, parked round by the Swinedead coaches, a new ZR550, I thought it would get trashed, cos of the bricks getting loobed at their coach, and dibble nearly nicked me for arguing about going to see if it were ok- since then strictly cars, dont need the grief!!

Archived