IGNORED

Attendances

citysaint

Hi

I'am a Student in Bristol but have supported City ever since being a kid I need some help with a final year project on sporting attendances. So if people could help and answer some questions it would be very helpful thank you.

1. What attracts you to going to a match apart from the fact your seeing city play?

2. Why if you don't, do you not attend matches?

3. What changes would you like to see to the ground and it surroundings?

4. What do you think of the travel to get to the ground?

5. Do you think their is enough entertainment apart from the match itself at the ground?

6. Does the whole experience offer value for money?

Thanks for your help very much appreciated

1. What attracts you to going to a match apart from the fact your seeing city play?

The whole experience really, going in the East End because of the atmosphere and the singing and just having a good time couple of beers etc

2. Why if you don't, do you not attend matches? N/A

More parking round the ground

I travel by car and it is quite an easy ground to get to compared to some.

5. Do you think their is enough entertainment apart from the match itself at the ground?

Yes, football should be the main entertainment we shouldn't be Americanising our game for cheerleaders or singers at H/T

The pricing is very excessive once they get you in the stadium confines and tickets are quite expensive on the day.

The atmosphere more than anything, being with mates and banter with the opposition.

Used to not attend because of petrol costs getting to the game from Exeter.

Definitely more parking, a better shop wouldn't go amiss either.

Shocking. Parking is a nightmare at times, nearest main train station isn't really walkable and a poor bus service. I expect this puts a lot of people off from going to the game.

Yes. Little gimmicks like the bike challenge are enough.

Yes, as a student season ticket holder. Not so sure I would think the same if I was an adult pay on the day.

Hi

I'am a Student in Bristol but have supported City ever since being a kid I need some help with a final year project on sporting attendances. So if people could help and answer some questions it would be very helpful thank you.

Thanks for your help very much appreciated

1. Going for a few pints with my mates and meeting people you would never meet if it wasn't for City.

2.Family and work commitments.

3. Improvement to the Eastend and Williams stand.

4. Easy I walk.

5.What else do you need? Pre match and half time enterainment who cares.

6.All football is this country is over priced.

Hi

1. What attracts you to going to a match apart from the fact your seeing city play? getting away from the missus :surrender:

2. Why if you don't, do you not attend matches?prev unfair attitude to fans wanting access to the E.E now thank fully melting a bit, will be back fulltime from Jan; have seen a few games though inc Preston away :fastasleep:

3. What changes would you like to see to the ground and it surroundings? :drunk2:Wedlock pub re-opened

4. What do you think of the travel to get to the ground? murder in the summer m5 :sunwon:

5. Do you think their is enough entertainment apart from the match itself at the ground? yes to much :fastasleep:

6. Does the whole experience offer value for money? out of the house for about 8hours inc food drink etc cost £50; not much more than £6.00 per hour so not bad

Thanks for your help very much appreciated; Your welcome :city::sub: :sub:

Archived